🕊Ch. 5🕊

"Boys how are these" I look up some center pieces for the tables at Brandon's party "I like the first ones" Nick says "yeah? I don't know what to pick" I sigh "Brie relax , whatever you pick will be great" Nick says "I need this to be perfect" I complain "he will love it" Austin sits by me and says "and what if he doesn't that's what I need this to work out"

Edwin grabs the phone from my hand "calm down Brielynn" he smiles "I can't" I shake my head "it will all be fine" he puts his hand on my shoulder. "You're just saying that" I cross my arms "no I'm not , all honestly here" he tells me "Edwin is right .... For once , it'll be okay" Austin says "hey! Edwin says "sorry man" Austin apologizes.

"I just need to get it all done before next Friday and then next Thursday we will go in and start decorating and all that" I look at the 4 of them "okay, we got a lot of stuff done between the 4 of us too" Zion says "good , thank you" I lay back onto the couch "I have a lot to do but I also got a lot done" I tell them

"when's Brandon coming back" Nick ask "soon , the store is only like 5 minutes away , I feel bad I keep sending him out but we need to get this done" I shrug "it'll be worth it" Edwin says "it better be" I grab my phone from his hand and turn it off before standing up. "I'm going upstairs, I'm exhausted so just keep doing the party stuff and thank you boys again" I go upstairs after saying that to them.

I fall back onto Brandon's , closing my eyes and falling asleep fast.

I wake up to the sound of the tv on and I look to my left to see Brandon. I'm guessing he heard me which makes him look down "well look you woke up" he smiles "how long was I sleep" I ask "about 2 hours" he answers "you was tired huh?" He questions "I guess I was" I move in closer to him. "Are you excited for the party this Friday"

I nod "yeah I am" I lay on him and respond "you still gonna call me every 30 minutes" he says and I giggle "If you want me to" I look up at him "naw , just every hour" he says "I will" I sit up and stretch "I need food" I say "downstairs in the microwave. I got food for you" he says "oh did you? You are very sweet babe" I smile

After eating , I lay back down on Brandon and he turns the tv off. "You ready to go to sleep" I ask as he pulls me closer "I just wanna talk" he says and my heart kinda starts beating. Not that I'm scared but I was never good with "talking" or exposing my feelings. Well that's until I met Brandon. He made me open up and talk about things and my feelings.

"Talk about what" I ask "us" he says "is it a good thing" I ask "yes it is" he says and I let out a deep breath "you didn't think I was gonna break up with you?" He chuckles "no , but I was still a bit worried" I tell them "don't be babe" he kisses my forehead "it's just , the whole moving in with each other thing" he starts "we have that talk a lot and I usually shut it down like you said"

I don't know where he's going with this "I know it frustrates you and I apologize for that" he apologizes "don't think I don't wanna live with you , cause I do , I wanna get married and have a family" he says "it's just I always thought about the band and my career" he adds "but I care about career but you mean so much more" I'm

I smile and snuggle into him more "so I was thinning after the boys and I finish this album maybe I can move in with you if that's okay" he says and I look at him "really?" I question and he nods "I wanna move in with you once this album is finished" he says "I'll be here with the boys doing this album and once it's released I wanna live together" he says "that next Chapter"

I bite my lip "you do know I don't want my current house to be the forever home" I say "it will just be our for now home , then we can find an amazing house in a couple years" he tells me "you're not doing this because I want you too , right?" I ask "I don't want you to move in if that's really not what you wanna do" I add "I do , I really really do"

He smiles at me "so when will this album be done" I ask "towards the end of January" he answers "about a mouth" he says "I'm excited" I say "me too , we talk about this a lot" he nods "and now it's finally gonna happen . I've always wanted to live with you , I just thought it would ruin the band"

Apart of me feels bad almost "Brandon if you don't wanna move in , you don't have to" I shake my head "you can stay here if it makes you feel better" I tell him "no no I wanna move in . You live like 10 minutes away , it's nothing" he assures me "you sure" I question "positive" I nod