🕊Ch.11🕊

(2:00) "You can come over now" I say as Brandon answers the phone "I've waiting for you to call since I woke up" he say and I smile "are you sure you're okay with me coming over" he ask "we been dating for 3 years but you been very distant lately"

I take a deep breath "I'm sure , I do miss you" I tell him "seeing you for like a minute yesterday wasn't enough" he says "so come on now" I say "I will be there soon , I love you" he says "I love you" I hang up after saying and slowly sit up from my bed. I need to change into at least a new set of sweatpants and a sweater. I open my drawer and grab some random clothes to put on.

Theres a knock on my door as I sit downstairs "come in" I shout and the door opens then Brandon walks in "you just saying come in , what if I wasn't me?" He ask and shuts the door "well that's risk I took" I shrug. He takes his shoes off before he sits down next to me and puts his lips on mine. "Hi" he says and I smile "hi" I say back "how are you"

Oh well how am I , horrible is what the fuck I am.
"I'm fine" I answer "are you really?" He ask and I nod "yeah I'm fine" I'm lying to the extreme. "You can talk to me baby , this isn't no new relationship thing" he says "I know" I tell him "you sure you're okay?" He ask and I nod "be honest Brie"

I sigh "I am Brandon" I say "okay" he pulls me closer making me tense up "what?" He ask "what hurts?" He ask "nothing" I shake my head "Brielynn , I touch you and I see you're in pain" he says. It's so hard to keep things from him and hide things. He knows me wait to fuckin well. "I'm fine babe" I tell him and I know he ain't buying it.
"Alright , I'll let it go , for now at least"

It's been about 4 hours we been just relaxing "babe come here" I hear Brandon say from the kitchen. I really don't wanna get up. I stand up real slow before trying my best to walk regular to the kitchen "yes?" I ask and he looks up "look- are you limping?" He ask "no" I sit down at the kitchen island. "Can you just tell me what's up?" He ask

"I just hit my ankle off the dining room table" I shrug "well the leg of the table" I make up some story "seriously?" He ask "I'm serious" I put my hands out in "confusion" and say. He nods before walking over to me "why did you call me In here?" I ask "never mind" he shakes his head "Brandon" I tilt my head "Brielynn" he does the same
"Just show me"

I sit up from the couch not been knowing what time it is or where Brandon is. I grab my phone and see it's 9:34pm. I look around and I don't see Brandon at all. Did he really leave without saying goodbye.
I go to my contacts and call Brandon before hearing his phone ring upstairs. He comes downstairs "I'm right here" I hang up and lay back down "I thought you left without saying goodbye" I tell him.

He comes and sits down by my feet "I wouldn't do that" he bends over and kisses my cheek "someone was tired" he chuckles "I guess so" I look at him. "When do you want me to leave?" He ask me "can you just stay the night please" I sit up "I was hoping you'd ask me" he smiles "so yes?" He ask "of course" he says "let's go upstairs and watch tv or something" I say and he stands up "help me"

He grabs my hands and pulls me up. "Your ankle hurt still?" I almost forgot that I told him that "yeah" I say and as we walk upstairs he holds the sides of my waist , im guessing so i don't fall cause my "ankle". We walk in and I lay down before he turns the tv on and lays next to me "what happened to your ankle again?" He ask "hit it off the side of my bed" I tell him "brie" I look at him

"Earlier you said you hit it off the dining room table leg" he says "well I did it twice" I say "oh come on" he says in frustration "what?" I ask "don't be like this and just tell the truth , what can't you tell me" he ask "can you let it go" I ask "it's bothering me that something is wrong and you won't tell me" he says "Brandon! It's nothing" I say

"it's something" he sits up "can you lay down and stop talking about this" I ask "can you say what's really the problem" he ask "if you're gonna keep talking about it . You can honestly just leave and go home" I tell him "are you serious Brie?" He ask "yes I am , I don't wanna talk about this and you won't stop bringing it up" I cross my arms.!"you really aren't gonna tell me"

I feel bad , I do but I just can't tell him. "There's nothing to tell you" I whisper and he lays back down "okay"

(One week later)

It's been a week and Brandon's birthday and party is tomorrow. I should be excited but I'm not. I have never felt this much pain before. Emotionally and mentally. I can't explain it , I feel horrible for what I did to Brandon too. I kinda wanna blame myself cause who else is there to blame.

But I do have to go down to the place the party will be at to make sure everything is set up nice and ready for tomorrow night.

I want everything to be perfect tomorrow.
Cause this won't ever happen again