🕊Ch.17🕊

"Do we call the police?" I question as we stand in her room but she ain't here. "What else can we do?" Zion says "I say we go to the police station" Austin says "she ain't a missing person , she obviously left in her car" Nick says "or a kidnapper made her get into her car and drove it themselves" Edwin says

"What the fuck!" I shout "oh I'm sorry my fault , that didn't happen" Edwin says "don't listen to him" Austin says and points at Edwin "whatever you wanna do , we'll do it" He adds "Do we wait and see if she comes back" I ask "whatever you think is right" Zion says. But I don't know what's to do.

Do I file a missing person report , to I stay here and see if she comes back. I can't call her , she left her phone here which is the main reason why I think we should go to the police. Brie wouldn't leave her phone here , that's not like her. She doesn't do that. She takes her phone everywhere. We literally plans today so if she was going somewhere she would have told me at least what time she'd be back.

Something isn't right , I can like feel it almost. I don't know what happened but I need to find her.
"Ight umm let's wait about a hour and then head out to the police station" i tell them and they nod "it's gonna be okay , we gonna find her" Nick says and I sit on the couch. I feel helpless

I'm not doing anything. We had a fantastic day yesterday, a great car ride home. She seemed happy however she was saying some stupid stuff like . I can move on and not be stuck on her. Yeah it made me think but what the fuck does that mean.
I've never been so worried before. She did seem a little off towards the end of the car ride.

But I honestly just thought she was maybe tired or something I didn't think anything of it. Should I? I just want her to walk through the door and be okay.
I wanna just go around the whole damn area looking to see if she's okay. I can't help but think of the worse.

I know it's bad to do that but I can't help it. Nothing explains the fact that she left her phone here and didn't even charge it.

"I can't sit here anymore , it's driving me insane" I stand up "we can't waste anytime , we have to go now" I tell them causing them to stand up "alright let's get going" we all walk out and I make sure I have her phone before I leave and I locked the door. I'm gonna charge it just to see if maybe there's anything in there to tell me where she's at or what she did. We get into the car and start it.

"Plug her phone in" I hand it to Edwin as he plugs it in to the car charger. I begin to drive to the police station "what do I say" I ask "that your girlfriend isn't home and she left her phone at home and I don't know man" Zion says and I shake my head "I'll figure it out" I shrug "hopefully they can actually help" I say "what if this takes days"

I take a deep breath "you never know , maybe they'll find her later or Tomorrow just gotta think good" Nick says "I'm trying but it's hard" I say "they'll find her or we will"

We arrive and I get out the car "I'll be back just keep her phone charging" I tell them before I walk inside the station. I walk up to the desk behind the glass where some girl sits there "I would like to report a missing person , I think" I say "you think?" She questions "I'm pretty sure she's missing , I don't know" I say "okay male or female?" She ask

"Female" I answer "name?" She ask as she begins to type of the computer "Brielynn Freed , she's 20 years old" I tell her "can you give me a description of her" she ask and I describe Brielynn , everything.
"What makes you think she's missing" she ask

"We had plans today so I went over to her house and her car was gone , she was gone but she left her phone at her house and she doesn't do that" I shake my head "something isn't right , she would never leave her phone at home and she would tell me if she was going somewhere" I explain

"And what's your relationship to her?" She says "my girlfriend, you guys have to find her or something" I say "one second" she types more and more. "Do you have her phone" she ask "in my car charging" I say "how did you get into her house"

Is she thinking I'm a suspect "I have a key , she's my girlfriend of 3 years" I say "and you had nothing to do with her disappearance?" She ask "are you serious, no i would never hurt her" I say and she nods "okay we will look into it , we will call you if we get any of the information" she says
"I do need you to bring me her phone"

(2 days later)

It's been 2 fuckin days and yeah she's missing. At first I thought maybe she went somewhere but it's now 2 days and im so scared. I'm so so worried. I'm scared to get a bad phone call from the police. I've been driving around looking myself but I'm no damn cop. I can't even sit still I feel like I have to be doing something at all time to help find her.

I've been sitting by my phone for the past 48 hours straight. It's been 2 days without talking to her , looking at her , being with her and it's driving me insane. "Brandon" I hear from the living room as I sit in the kitchen . I walk in "yeah?" I say "what are we doing for that music video next week" Nick asK

"Fuck that music video , are you kidding me?" I ask "I'm not worried about anything else besides where the fuck Brie is" I sigh then i hear my phone ring and rush over to it. "Hello" I answer "Hi this is (random ass police officer)" I hear "is this Brandon" she ask "yes , please tell me you found something" I say "we need you to meet us at (random ass location)

I wasted no time putting my shoes on. The boys obviously are gonna come and we all go to the car.

The place was about 40 minutes away. We finally just now arrived and I never seen this place. This big mountain, cliff? I don't know. But we walk up it and I see her car so I go much faster thinking she's up there but I don't see her when I get there. "You found her?" I ask "listen" and that's never good.

I look over and it's really deep water that goes forever almost. "We were able to find her car and look at the security cameras" one guy says "okay" I nod. "And she comes up here but the cameras don't reach up here however we are pretty sure we know exactly what happened" he says

"And we are ruling it a suicide"

The end! Thank you for reading❤️