🕊Ch.14🕊

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Everyone yells and I can't but feel so happy right now. "What the fuck" he chuckles "surprise" I say to him and he looks at me "you? You did this" he ask "me and the boys" I smile and he looks back at everyone "well I'm surprised" he says . We walk through the whole arch going over the door.

The couple friends come over and wish him a happy birthday and begin conversations with him. "I'll be over there" I tell him as I walk away and over to the boys "we did a hella good job" I say "hella?" Zion says "yes , hella" I Shake my head and they laugh "this turned out great" Nick says

"Thank you for helping me guys" I smile at them "maybe we can throw a surprise party for you" Edwin says and I don't think he realized what he said. But it doesn't matter cause that won't ever happen. "Dumb ass why would you tell her we might throw a surprise party?" Nick ask

"I ain't say we was gonna throw one" Edwin shrugs. Brandon walks up to us "you guys did this?" He ask "with the major help of Brie but yes" Austin says "thanks guys" he hugs them before standing next to me "you sneaky ass girl"
I giggle "I would never ruin the surprise"

He puts his arm around my shoulders "I like the winter theme" he looks around "I knew you would" I say "I love you so much" he kisses me "I love you more" I look up at him "wanna dance" he takes my hands "oh well of course"

It's been about 2 hours . We danced , sung happy birthday, ate food , it's been going great "Are you having fun" I ask Brandon as we sit at a table "I am" he nods "be honest too, if you don't like it , tell me" I say "I love this , I love all of it" he puts his hand on my lower back and bites his lip "you're the best" he tells me "I try" I shrug

"Listen I don't know what this is , but it's so good" Nick comes over and shows up his drink "imma needa refill" he says before walking away. Brandon and I look at each other before laughing "looks like he's also having fun" he says "i think everyone is" I look around at people dancing , eating , talking.

"I mean yeah , You threw an amazing fuckin party baby" he says "the boys helped too" I say "really? Or did they just give their opinions on things" he ask "both" I say "they came down and decorated some days" I let him know "look at the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling" we look up "it reminds of a winter formal for a school"

I look at him "is that a bad thing?" I ask "no no , I'm just saying , I really like the whole theme and how everything looks" he looks around at every thing "I almost don't want this night to end" he says and I really don't either. Was this really botta be the last time. Am I really gonna do it?

"What's on your mind" he ask "just every thing" I say "you okay?" He ask and I nod "use your words Brie" he says "I'm okay Brandon" I say "why you always make me use my words like im a child"
He chuckles "I don't do it to treat you like a kid" he says "I do it cause I need to hear you say you're okay , a quick nod does nothing" he says

"Plus when you say it I can tell if you're lying" he says "which you are" he says and I shake my head "I'm not lying" I say and stand up "let's get a drink , I'm thirsty" I say "and I wanna try that drink Nick has , unless he drunk it all" I take his hand and take him over to where the drinks and food and snacks are "look babe , snowflake shaped cookies" I point "want one?" I ask

"Sure get me the blue one" I grab two and get a drink "I honestly don't know if these are good" we go over to the boys and sit with them "hey lovers" Edwin says "hello boys" I say "you guys having a good time" I ask them "fantastic time" Zion says "this party is a success" Austin high fives me "we definitely ate this party up" Edwin says and I laugh "we did"

A slow song begins to play and I already know Brandon's gonna wanna dance. One thing Brandon and I are gonna do is dance. That one thing I've always loved about him. He always wants to dance with me to every song we hear.

"Well" he stands up "may I have this dance" he puts his hand out and I grab it "yes you may" he takes me to the dance floor , area whatever. His hands rest on my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. We begin to sway back and fourth slowly to the music.
"Thank you again for all of this" he thanks

"Of course , I'm glad you like it all, I was worried you wouldn't" I say "I love it" he says "definitely surprised" he adds which makes us laugh. "That was what I was going for" I nod "so since we are going our separate ways later , what time can I see you tomorrow" he says and I sigh "umm I don't know" I shrug "is there a reason we are spending the night together?" He ask .

Of course there is. "No just I want you to spend time with the boys" I completely lied "you can come with us too" he says "I know but just a boy thing you guys can do" I don't know what I'm
Saying "I'll call you tomorrow" he says and we continue to sway. This party ends in like a hour and I'm hoping this last hour goes slow as hell.
"Brandon" I say "yeah" he answers

"Please Don't be afraid to move on"

He looks at me with a confused look "what are you talking about?" He ask "no matter what , promise me you won't wait and wait" i say "what are you saying Brielynn" he ask "I want you to be happy" I say "I am happy , why are saying this?" He ask "don't worry about it" I say
"let's continue our last dance"