Information

Soo yeah I've decided to make this uh here is information for the story and details soo I've actually never played league of legends before but I watched the series on Netflix and I think it was great so am going to go on what I got from the Netflix series.

And am not great at spelling soo it would be great at pointing out if I spelt something wrong.

Keys
y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/c - hair colour
h/l - hair length
s/c - skin colour
f/c - favourite colour
f/f - favourite food
f/d - favourite drink
Soooo your eye colour is yellow I hope that's okay and you have a scar across one of your eyes

Here is a rough drawing of the outfit your character does not need to look that it's just the way I designed it and am still working on the design for the clothes but that might take a bit of time.

Meh it's sideways and I don't know why but that's fine

Info about y/n
Okay so y/n is about 26 or something in the 20s I guess since am pretty sure that's about  Silco age cause vander is about 27 and am guessing they were brothers or really good friends at some point.

Changing the age cause I actually have an idea for another story after this one with them when they're younger so they're all in 30s or 40s to lazy to decide yet

So y/n goes by the name of Darci when you're wearing the masks there are two options for masks a goat mask or a deer mask your an assassin and you build stuff and that as well.

A bit of background for you
You were friends with Vander and Silco when you guys were younger, you and Silco were very close talked about stuff and that, you a Vander were quite good friends as well but not as much as Silco, after the accident with the two ya know, when Vander came back you were told the silco passed about or disappeared you were heartbroken by the news after a couple of years you then decided to fake your death.

After Vander found out he was upset that he lost a friend, you then got your job as an assassin then after one year, you decided to work with vander with your name as Darci with the mask always covering your face when you're with others so people can't find out who you are, you become close to him again over time, still keeping your identity as a secret and you look after vi, powder and the others when he can't do that.

That's all your going to get so far uhhh I might update every once or twice a week depending on if am busy and that.

And I'll add random stuff sometimes.