chapter 13

"Hello?" You say, unlocking the door and taking steps into the office looking towards the desk to see that the back of the chair is facing you.

"Ah y/n, your back you disappeared,  and Jinx was worried about you," Silco says as he turns in his chair facing you.

"Well, I heard from somewhere, that you were the one that was worried," you say back, as you watch his face, seeing it change a bit then going back to his straight face, no emotions whatsoever.

"So where did you?" He asks you curiosity.

"Oh, just went for a small walk is all," you say smiling at him

"Okay. next time you decide to leave without telling anyone, leave a note or something, okay" he declares staring straight at you.

"Yeah yeah will do, if I remember," you tell him.

"Oh, and do you have the details for the event?" you ask looking at him.

"I have an envelope with all the details you need to know about it," he says handing over the envelope to you, taking it from him.

"Thanks,  well I'll be heading out now. I'll see you at dinnertime," you say turning around heading out the door, as you are about to open the door.

"Wait, uh could you help me with this," he says and you turn back around seeing that he is holding the syringe out for you to take. Taking it out of his hand and going around the desk.

Lining it up to his bad eye, then pressing the button. As it stabs his eye, watching him recoil in pain.

"How much does that hurt?" You question him.

"It just hurts a bit," he says to you looking down at his paperwork and grabbing his pen.

"You know you're a bit like jinx, Silvio." You say to him as he lifts his head to look at you.

"How, come?" He asks staring at you.

"Alright! ill be on my way then," you say taking steps out of the office, just to annoy him.

"Bye-bye" waving your hand back at him and then closing the door. Standing at the door to see if he would say anything.

"What am I going to do with her?" hearing a chuckle through the door, smiling to yourself as you decide to go and find jinx you wanted to show her how to make cupcakes.

"Jinx? You in here?" Opened the door into her room looking around to see her drawing pictures, walking further into the room to take a look at what she is drawing.

As she hears your footsteps and scrambles to pick up her drawing look back at you.

"Hello, mum I was just drawing," she says quickly.

"Mmm okay, well would you like to learn how to make cupcakes?" Deciding to let go of figuring out what she was drawing.

"Cupcakes? Yes, I want to help make cupcakes" he says excitedly.

"Well then let's get going to the kitchen," you say, watching jinx as she runs out the door, following beside her and getting to the kitchen.

"Jinx do you want to help me find the eggs, milk, butter, sugar and flour ?" You say as you open a cupboard taking out, a tray and the cupcake holders. As an idea pops into your head.

"Jinx ill be right back" leaving the kitchen and heading over to a door opening it

"Silco, come on," you say going over to him and taking his arm as you drag him out of his office down the hall, towards the kitchen.

"Where are we going?" He asks unbothered by you dragging him away from his office.

"Well I thought you might need a break, so your making cupcakes with us." You say grinning at him. Getting to the kitchen you go and find the aprons to put on, grabbing 3 of them. Handing one to silco and the other to jinx.

Watching jinx put it over her head, then trying to tie it behind her, going to her and tying a knot into a little neat bow for her.

Then put your one over your head and also tried to tie it but struggled a bit.

"Here let me help." Hearing silco say from behind you, feeling him grab the two strings and trying to tie them into a little bow. Turning your head as he finishes.

"Your really bad at trying to tie knots," you say turning to face him laughing at him, Jinx watching you both.

"Hey, when can we start making the cupcakes?".