18 - getting ready

Ahhh hello am still here just decided to take a small break and all since I have school and exams coming up, so I have done some stuff and that but here have this.

Also here your 5,7 in this and Silco is 5,9, short boi I don't think I give you guys how tall you are so uh yeah, and your shoes make you a bit taller ;)

---

It's the day of the event, it starts around six o'clock in the afternoon, so you have plenty of time to prepare. Grading a pencil, lying on your desk, taking a took at the drawing of the arm that you're working on for Sevika, deciding to turn on some music while you work after a while you decided to turn it up.

Taking a glare over at your clock it's about 3 in the morning your gonna get in so much trouble if silco found out you're still up, but you didn't care that much, but as you were about to stand up to get something you hear a loud knock at your bedroom door.

"Y/N!" Hearing Silco's voice, You messed up well, might as well carry on your work, hearing another knock even louder than before, getting up from your chair turning off the music and walking over to the door.

Once you open the door, you see Silco standing there, he didn't seem very happy, but anyway, he'll be all right.

"Y/n people are trying to sleep and your blasting music, when you should be asleep, we've got a big day today." He says eyeing you as he takes steps closer to you. Moving your eyes slightly to look into his since yous are about the same height.

"Well... I was going to go to sleep before you came," you say it was a lie but he's not gonna know that.

"Yes, yes I totally believe you, now get to sleep," he says, knowing that it was a complete lie. Deciding to listen to him you turn around and head to your bed and flop down on it.

"Good night, silco." You say in a grumpy voice. Make him give a small chuckle before he leaves the room, as he closes the door you just about hear him say something.

"Good night, darling" he whispers from the other side of the door. It's the last thing you hear before drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N!! Time to get up, come on!" You hear, before getting the chance to open your eyes you feel a sudden, weight on you.

"Jinx, you're gonna break one of my bones, one day," you say opening one eye giving her a pointed look.

"Sorry! Mum but da- no I mean silco is making pancakes for breakfast or uh lunch." She says happily as she then runs out of the room and down the hallway, taking a look at the clock it's about 2 in the afternoon so you have 4 hours to get ready.

Moving your bed covers out of the way before you sit up you look around for your shoes to put on before heading out the door and down the hallway to get to the kitchen. When you get there you so that silco is still making the pancake mix.

"Would you like any help?" You ask, walking to the room as he turns around to look at you.

"That would be helpful, I've never actually made them before," he says heading you a baking book.

"Am sorry, but you've never made a pancake," you say trying to hold in your laughter.

"Y/n, don't you dare laugh at me," he says, but you have already started laughing at him, hearing him sigh

"I don't even know why I deal with you sometimes," he says under his breath.

After the pancakes were done you head into the room with the table, where jinx has been sitting patiently as you hang her plate with what she regularly has.

Take your seat waiting for silco to get there, as he walks through the door he's holding 2 teacups and with steam coming off them and something else. When he gets to the table he sets one cup at his side then walks over to you and places the cup of tea next to your plate.

"Here you go, dear," he says before going over to jinx and handing her a carton of apple juice as she smiles at him, once he sat down we all had our food.

3:30 pm
After lunch, you headed back to your room to yet again work on that arm for Sevika, you had to get ready at about 5 so you have time to do a small amount of makeup to put on and your dress/suit cause you have to leave at around half 5 since it's not that far away where you are.

5:10 pm
Putting everything away you grab your dress/suit and put it on taking a seat next to a small mirror you put on the smallest amount of makeup.

As you take a look at the clock it is almost 5 taking one the last look at yourself in the mirror, as you hear a knock at the door

"Come in!" You shouted, hearing the door open, taking a small look over you silco ending the room holding something in his hand.

"I have something for you he says," he says holding a gift badly wrapped with a small ribbon on it. Take it from him and take a small seat on your bed before unwrapping it.

As you open it, a beautiful mask black with tins of red with gold outlines, a smile comes across your face as you stand up and walk towards Silco wrapping him into a big hug.

"Thank you Silco," you say as he returns the hug.