chapter 6

Opening the door, your eyes land on Silco's back. Walking up to the seat opposite of him you pull it out and sit on it.

"Vander is dead, I control Zaun now, The last drop is mine," he says to you, as he turns his chair around looking at you.

"You've changed," he says "everyone changes at some point, for the better.. or worse," you say, crossing your arms forgetting about the cuts and bruises you have on then, your yellow eyes looking back at him.

"Mmm, so since vander, isn't here anymore. my room is In here, in the last drop am staying here." You say looking into his eyes with a raised eyebrow.

"As long as you work with me," he says before taking out a cigarette, lighting it taking a smoke out of it, puffing it out.

"Fine, sooo when is dinner am staving," you say changing the topic, he looks at you with a weird expression.

"Yeah, you'll be feeding us. Me and powder since we're staying here" you say smiling as sweet as you could. His face changes every second you say that. Standing up from your chair to get to the door, opening it before saying.

"Am not the y/n, you use to know." Slamming the door close. As you continue walking to the room powder was in.

"Hello. Powder am back." You say opening up the door and walking in, looking around seeing that's she asleep on one of the beds. Smiling, you lift her up and you move the cover, putting her back down and covering her with it tucking her in.

"Night, night powder" leaning over and giving her a small kiss on the forehead, turning around and heading out the door.

After getting out of the last drop, you decide to walk along the streets look at the shops on the street. looking for stuff finding a small shop that caught your interest, heading towards it to take a closer look at it you see all types of stuff. Looking in your bag, to see if you still have some coins which you do

"Uh excuse me," you say trying to get the shop owners attention.

"Hello, and what can I get ya" they replied.

"Could I get those and them?" you ask pointing at some gadgets, tools to make stuff and two welding goggles, one with yellow and gold colours on it and the other with blue and silver on it.

"Here ya go" as they pass you the stuff over to you, taking out the coins and passing them to the person.

After a couple of hours walking around you decide to head back to the last drop.

Opening the doors you as you head back in, going up the stairs and turning into the room powder's was in, opening that door and entering, closing it quietly powder still asleep on one of the beds, as you head to the other one. Laying down and getting settled, you start to feel your eyes growing heavy

The next day

"Wake up! Wake up! Breakfast is ready." Wake up to the sound of powders loud voice, shaking you to get you out of bed.

"Just a couple more minutes," you say turning around, in the bed.

"Come on! Slico demands that you'll be there." She says pulling on your arm.

You get out of bed as she drags you out the door into the hallways, taking you to the room with the big table in it, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes powder still dragging you.

Once at the door, she opens it and you both sit down at the table, it had 8 chairs one at the top and bottom, with 3 on both sides of it. You sit at the bottom with powder at your side and Silco sitting at the top.

The food on the table lays there untouched waiting to be eaten. Taken a look in Slicos direction.

As you are about to dig into your food, someone interrupts you.

---

Soo someone recommended to use the website league of legends create to make my y/n in a similar art style of it and here it is I have added some stuff on it, that it didn't have though just adding the scar on the eye and making it a bit more grey And also adding the freckles.