chapter 14

Taking out a blow and putting it down on the counter, you turn around to see what Silco was doing and he was just standing there.

"Silco, here go and crack the eggs" picking up the eggs and walking over to him and handing them to him, so he has something to do. Walking back to the counter looking over at Jinx.

"Jinxy it's time we add the ingredients," you say grabbing the blow, jinx walking over and standing beside you.

"Alright, missy you put the flour." Handing her the bag of flour, as she goes onto her tiptoes and pours the flour in.

"Okay I think that's enough," you say grabbing the sugar and then pouring that into the mix.

"You turn Silco!" You say smiling, watching as he cracks the eggs and then adds the butter.

"And last we have to add the milk, jinx?" You say handing her the milk to pour into the blow, turning to put the oven on to heat it up.

"Who wants to mix it all together?" You ask looking at the two.

"Me! me! me! I want to," Jinx declares, as you hand her the bowl over with a wooden spoon to mix it, watching as she goes over towards a seat with the blow.

"So, are you having fun?" You ask Looking over at Silco as he watches Jinx.

"Mmm, I suppose I am," he says to you as he turns his head to look at you. As you're about to say something to him.

"Done!" You hear in front of you, looking down to see her holding out the blow to you, taking it into your hands and putting it on the counter.

"Alright, jinx you go do what you want, while I and Slico put the mix into the tray and put them in the oven,".

Seeing jinx leave you to pull the tray closer to you and grab a spoon to put into the paper cupcake holders, peeking over at silco to see what he is doing, seeing as he struggles to put the mix in the paper holder, trying to keep your laughter in, as he tries to get the mix of the spoon and into the holders.

" would you like any help," you ask, seeing his head turn to you.

"That would be helpful," he says looking back at the spoon with the mix on it.

"Well first of you need 2 spoons, because one is to pick it up with and then the other is used to scrape it off into the paper holder when it gets stuck," you say showing him what you're doing. As he watches you do it he starts doing it himself. Seeing that he still struggle to try to do it. Laughing at him as he tries his best.

"Am sure you'll get better at it at some point," you say.

Once you both finish putting the mix into the paper holders you then put them into the tray, picking the tray up and going over to the oven and putting it in.

"And do you want to help me make the icing on the cupcakes?"

"Fine, you know the only reason am here is because of you, dragging me here," he says. Not listening to a thing he says as you get the ingredients to make the icing for the cupcakes. Once you finish getting everything ready, it was about time the cupcakes were finished baking, taking a cloth and opening up the oven. Placing the cloth over the part of the metal of the tray to pick it up with. Lifting the tray from the oven up to the counter, as you were holding it you realized that a part of your hand was on the metal that wasn't being covered by the cloth.

Feeling the warmth on your hand as it gets worst and worst, put it down as fast you could putting it onto the counter with a loud noise.

Hearing someone come up to me to see what happened, seeing it was silco checking up on you.

"Did you burn yourself?" He asks as he turns you around to get a look at your hand, taking your hand into his, looking at it with a serious face.

"Well yeah I burnt it, but it doesn't hurt that much," you say as you turn to look at your hand seeing a red mark on your skin, then feeling pain on your hand as you recoil from his grip.

"Here," he says you he takes you to the sink and puts on the water, taking your hand yet again and putting it under the flowing water.

"Thanks," you say after a couple of minutes as he takes your hand out of the water and dries the water from your hand. He then turns around to go to a cupboard and takes out some bandages. and then starts to put the bandage onto your hand.

"You need to be more careful," he says as he works on the bandage

"Yep, will do." You say back to him

"Are the cupcakes done!?" You hear at the doorway as Jinx, comes running into the kitchen.

"Oi, jinx no running in the kitchen it's dangerous!" you shout to her, as she stops to look at the two of you

"Why are you two so close?" She asks turning her head. Heat rising to your face and the tip of your ears, as you move away from silco

"Alright, let's put the icing onto the cupcakes" you declare, grabbing the blue icing over to jinx.

When you guys were finished putting the icing onto the cupcakes, you take a look at them jinx has done a lot of scribbles on her ones, you had put a look of sprinkles on yours and then there was silco's he just put a simple design onto his one.

"Well I think we did a great job," you say as you pick up a cupcake and take a bit of it.