20 - the wrong and right dance

Hello uhh am back it's been a while but here takes this chapter I've also been very busy with school but now it's the holidays so pretty much have freedom until school starts up again

----

Your eyes wander across the area looking for anyone you could get any info on your eyes land on a guy that looked like he would know something as well as he's in a group so you can just listen to them as you walk by.

Picking up some food on your way you move your mask to the side a bit, eating your food and you slow your walking getting closer to them as you hear someone cough next to you.

"Hello," the man says as you turn your head in his direction taking a look at him you realise it's the guy you're looking for, he is quite tall more than Silco which is sort of scary, to be honest. And his hair is a bright red and not short but not long either.

"Oh hi." You say a bit awkward, happy that your mask is over your face. As the music starts playing and people start dancing.

"Would you like this dance beautiful lady?" He asks as he holds his hand out for you. Deciding if you should or not you take his hand. He might tell you his plans or he might not but it's worth the shot you think to yourself.

"Alright, but only this dance," you say eyeing him as he leads you onto the dance floor, taking a look around you to see Silco staring at the man you dancing with seeing his eye twitch, you turn slightly to give him a small smile saying your alright, turning back to your dancing.

"So what's your name Mr," you ask as you move your head to look at him.

"It Leo,  how about your name in return," he says lifting your head up a little. Trying to not get annoyed you reply with

"The names May," you say fast, giving him a fake name as he looks down at you.

"Mh what a nice name," he says.

"So, I heard that you wanted to rule the under city is this true," you ask hoping it wouldn't make him suspicious of you. Looking down at you.

"That would be correct, I've been planning it since Silco became in charge," he says.

"Well, that's interesting what are you planning or is that a secret?" You say as the song is coming to an end.

"I might tell you, here have this. Maybe I'll see you later." As he hands you something and walks off after the song. You turn to go and look for Silco seeing him right next to you.

"Are you alright y/n?" he asks looking over you.

"Yes am just fine, no need to worry," you say giving a soft laugh at his reaction.

"Here I got this," you say handing it over to him it's a bit of paper telling them where to go for a meeting about it.

"Anyway, you looked a little jealous when I was dancing with him," you say laughing as he just looks at you annoyed but smiles as you hold your hand out for him to take as the music starts up again this time it's slow, not fast.

"Will you join me in this dance my king?" you say as you both walk onto the floor.

"Yes I will my queen," he says and yous two begin to dance as you move around the dance floor as the song comes to an end you move closer to each other, as his hand reaches up to move your mask a bit out of the way as you do the same but before you could lean in more the lights shut off as the hole place becomes pitch black.

---

So I hope this is alright uh might post more but I don't know