chapter 15

Waking up to the sound of knocking at your bed your door

"Hay, y/n time to get up." You hear a woman's voice say, getting up from your bed, not bothering to get change into your clothes and just to stay in your pyjamas

Walking over to the door you open it up, to see Sevilka standing at my door.

"I came here, for you to lake a look at my arm or whatever," she says stan standing at the doorway, she is slightly taller than you are, look to her you wave her into your room, grabbing some paper from your desk and handing them over to her.

"So, I spent quite a bit of my time yesterday trying to design you an arm. there are the ideas that I came up with. What one do you like" you ask her as she takes a look at them.

"I like this one," she says point at the copper coloured one with small details in it with all the small parts too if as well.

"Well, this will take some time," you say taking the paper from her hand and looking over it.

"Well, we should get started then," you say before pushing her outside your door to get change.

Once you finish getting changed into your normal clothes, you open the door to see Sevilka waiting for you at the door.

Walking out of the last drop and into the streets to go and look for the stuff, you need to make that arm.

"Here, Sevilka can you go to this shop and look for those?" You ask her handing her a small list with some coins.

"Sure, is there anything else?" She asks you.

"Oh, how about you get us something to eat for breakfast," you say to her as walks down the street.

"Alright!" You hear her yell to you. As you carry on walking down the streets and look at the small shops. After a while, you find a small shop with all kinds of metals, tools and other interesting items in a small shop window, deciding to go unto the shop.

Opening the door you hear a small tune of metal hitting each other.

Walking around you pick up some random things that you won't need now but pr and stuff that you need to make that arm.

Going up to the counter with all the stuff you're going to get, putting it on the counter and looking over at the shop owner.

"I would like to buy all of this," you say putting it down on the counter.

After buying the stuff, you take out a bag you have, putting the items that you bought into it. Heading down the street to the shop that you Sevilka to go to.

Opening the door into the small shop filled with metals, tools and resources for building stuff. walking further into the shop

"Ah, Y/n there you are," you hear from behind you, turning around to see Sevilka holding a bag in her hand.

"Sevilka, did you get the stuff?" You ask her as she hands over the bag to you. Taking a look at what she got.

"Thank you. we got everything we need. Did you get us anything to eat?" You ask as she brings another bag out from behind her.

"Yes I have" she smiles at you, taking the door, both go head back to the last drop.

Opening the door to your room you let Sevilla into your room.

"Here take a seat," you say pointing at one of the chairs at your desk, and you go and sit on yours.

Taking the food from the bag and putting it onto the desk, the food looks delicious.

"This looks great, after we finish eating we will start on the arm." You say looking over at her as she nods her head.

As you take the last bit out of your food, you start to clean everything up to take out the stuff you need.

"Okay let's get started, give me your arm" you day pointing to the arm that's still there. Taking a notebook out and grabbing a random ruler to measure her arm. Once you get all the measurements down in your notebook.

"So I have the measurements for your arm, this might take quite a while," you say looking at the notes.

"That's no problem at all, well if you need anything you know where to find me," she says looking at you, as she starts to head out the room.

"Okie Dokie, I'll see you at some point when I need help," you say watching her leave the room.

-Nighttime-

Hearing knocking at your room door you take a glance at the clock it's 2 in the morning. Sitting up from your desk you walk up to the door, opening it you see jinx in tears.

"Honey? What's wrong?" You ask her concerned, as she tackles you into a hug crying.

"You won't leave me will you?!" She asks you.

"No, no ill always be there for you, where did this come from?" You ask her, hugging her even more than before.

"I..i. I had a nightmare, and you left," she says sniffing, picking her up and carrying her over to your bed, sitting her down on the bed and grabbing a small book on the side.

"Do you want me to read you a story?" You ask her, seeing a small smile appear on her face as she nods her head.

After you finish the story you see her fast asleep, tucking her into the bed you then give her a small kiss on the forehead, before heading to your desk to get more work done.

---

Soo, I've made a oneshots book so if you have any requests for other characters from the arcane feel free to check it out and give some requests if you want.