Chapter 1

(Hannah Sykes plays the main girl)

Lukes POV

"But Mother-" I spoke to my mum who was currently getting me fitted for a new suit.

"No 'buts' Luke! Your going with Lilian and that's the end of it!" She scolded me and I finally stood off the step the seamstress told me to stand on so he could fit my new suit to perfect size.

"I don't like her though...You don't even like her or her parents!" I argued.

"Luke Hemmings!" She yelled "Just do this...Her parents are just slightly annoying and boast too much" She calmed herself after realizing she had shouted at me.

I groaned but went to the party room where Kathy are house maid was preparing the large table for our meal to celebrate yet again another promotion my mum had received. She's one of the biggest lawyers so each time she get's a promotion which is quite frequently. We have to invite everyone from the office and they have to bring their entire family.

"Mr.Hemmings? May I help you at all?" Kathy asked after fixing the table cloth again.

"Kath...I told you to call me Luke" I laughed.

"Okay...Luke. Is their anything you want?" She asked.

"Just for this night to be over with already" I sighed and she laughed.

I sat down on the oak chair that had my name on the metal palate in front of the plates and cutlery.

"Luke! Will you fetch the door please!" My mother yelled and I got up then walked to the door.

Once it was open in came huddles of people and they all instantly went to the ball room.

I went to walk and join the thousands of people that were now in my house but the door went off again.

Once I opened it yet again in came Mr. and Mrs. Goodwright with their daughter Lilian.

"Oh Luke! How much you've grown since the last time we saw you!" Mrs.Goodwright said and kissed both sides of my cheek.

"Well...Last time you saw me was on my 15 birthday" I said and she just let out her famous laugh.

That laugh could honestly kill someone it was that piercing.

"My mother is in the party hall" I directed them to the hall and followed behind.

The hall was well decorated. It was huge. It took up all of the 3rd floor of the house that was built for us personally.

Even though I would rather be in my room than dancing with someone I didn't really like, I done it anyway just so my mother was happily.

Eventually we was all called down through the intercom for dinner down on the 2nd floor.

Once we was all down and seated we began to eat our dinner that was cooked amazingly but that didn't stop me from being bored.

"Mother...Will you excuse me...I'm off to my room" I said and half stood up when she gave me a stern look.

"Sit.Down" She whispered to me and I sat back down.

Once the dinner was over I snuck off to the bathroom in desperate want to get out of her and go wherever. Our driving was told to take the night off since we only needed him for the morning so anywhere out of this area was completely off of the cards.

I don't get out enough to know the area well. Whenever i'm out i'm normally with my mother and our body guard and our driver will remain in the car until we are all done.

I searched around the bathroom for an escape route and thankfully I found one. It was the window and it was quite high up from the ground.

But I want to live a little more. My life is so boring. I wake up,go down for a freshly prepared breakfast, have my violin practice, study until dinner then do some more studying then go to bed and repeat that for everyday.

I took a countdown in my head before letting myself fall to the ground.

When I stood up I had dirt all over my fresh white shirt and a rip in the black tailor trousers...My mum is so going to kill me.

I started to walk around to town not evening taking much notice on how far i'm walking but the town was beautiful.

That was until I reached a dirty area.

Sheds were placed all over the area, houses with broken windows and doors and a few were burnt down.

I'm so happy I don't live in these conditions.

"Hey posh boy!" I heard someone yell out.

Once I turned myself around I saw a two boys. One had red coloured hair with tattoo's and piercings and the other had curly brown hair with the odd tattoo.

"May I help you?" I asked as they both walked closer.

"What are you doing in our area?" The one with coloured hair snapped at me.

"I-I was just passing through...I don't want to trouble" I said a fixed my tie but he took a hold of it and slammed me against a shed.

"Well I do" He snarled "This is my area...And us around here...We don't like your kind...You have no business being here" He said raising his fist.

Why did I have to rebel against my mother?

"Hey! Leave him!" Another voice yelled out.

I turned to see a girl walking up to him. She had red hair just like his but she had more piercings and tattoo's. Her outfit was very scruffy. She was wearing black plimsolls that had many holes in,a jumper that was very dirty and black jeans with rips all down the leg.

"What's it to you?" He snapped at her.

"Nothing...But does he look like he can fight you? Seriously? That's what you're looking for right? He's not exactly going to fight back" She rolled her eyes and he let go of my tie.

"You're fucking lucky" He spat at me then walked off and so did she but in an opposite directions.

I began to chase after her as she walked further into the full estate and I took in all the surroundings.

"Why are you following me poshy?" She said not even looking at me.

"I'm Luke" I held my hand out as she turned around. She just shook her head at me and I let my hand fall back down to my sides.

"Good to know" She rolled her eyes "Anything else you want to know? Because I think you should go home...Back to your posh big house...Like that kid said...You have no business being here" She laughed a little.

I nodded a little before turning around only to be sworn at and called names by some other people surrounding the area.

Am I going to get out alive?

"Wait!" I heard her call "You're not going to get out alive if you go by yourself...Let me walk you home" She said and we began to walk.

She wasn't saying anything and I felt like such an idiot for needing a girl to escort me back to my house.

"How did you end up here anyway?" She asked.

"My mother was holding a large dinner party and I kind of wanted to get out...It was boring" I shrugged and she scoffed.

"Rich kids these days..." She muttered under her breath but I still heard.

When we finally reached up house everyone surrounding it gave a judgmental look towards the girl that saved me.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I don't really think i'll fit in" She rolled her eyes and began to walk away.

"See you soon?" I called out.

"Let's hope not" She called back.

_______________________________

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE