Chapter 13

(If you're ever feeling sad just watch this video and i bet you'll smile :) i've had it on repeat all day!)

Luke's POV

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache and a sick feeling in my stomach. I remember my brother describing something like this to me, he said it happens when you drink way too much than you should.

I didn't want to leave my bed but I was hungry, Tegan was coming round later and I was meeting with all of them tonight.

I rolled out of bed and pulled my jeans on then put on a shirt that had an offense slogan on then some rubber band bracelets. I sprayed my hair with hairspray and then some lynx.

I put my phone in my pocket then ran downstairs biting my lip ring.

"Morning" I said then watched my mum turn pale and drop the plates on the floor making them smash.

"I thought I was having a nightmare last night when I saw your new choice of attire...And what on earth is that stupid piece of metal on your lip?!" She yelled.

"Can you not yell? I've got a disgusting headache...I don't need your nagging voice going through me" I groaned and drunk my coffee that Kathy made me. I saw she was trying so hard to bite back a laugh. My parents both looked at me in disgust.

"Where have I gone wrong with you Luke? What happened to my baby boy?" My mum blubbered.

"Your 'baby boy' is nearly 18...You don't own me anymore mum" I rolled my eyes.

I pulled out my phone and sent Tegan a text to tell her to come round as soon as possible. Then looked back at my mum who was close to tears and angry.

"I have meetings all day...Kathy make sure Luke doesn't kill anyone while we're gone" She mumbled then walked out.

One both my mum and dad had left the house Kathy burst into laughter which made me laugh to.

*

*

*

Tegan's POV

I knocked on the door of his house after throwing the small stump of my cigarette in the flower bed.

He texts me at 10am to ask me to meet him? This better be important or worth it.

After he opened the door and invited me in I put my skateboard on the floor then smiled at him. I knew his parents weren't home but his maid was but Luke said she's very laid back and lets him get away with everything.

"Did your mum have a heart attack when she saw you?" I smirked and laughed.

"What do you think?" He shook his head then kissed me.

He's never kissed me like this before. He's never made it so heated so fast. This new Luke has made him go from awkward cheek kisses to a game of 'Who can get the tongue down the furthest'.

"Lets go to my room" He whispered and couldn't pull me up the stairs quick enough.

I'm all up for this but I don't want Luke to think he has to rush into all this to keep me happy. I'm happy just having him next to me.

He resumed the kissed and hovered over me but I stopped him from taking my shirt off.

"Luke...You don't have to change for me...You know that right? If you're not comfortable doing something...Don't force yourself" I sighed.

"I'm fine" He mumbled.

We were soon both exposed to each other with the bed sheet over us, all you could hear was both of us laughing. It was truly cute.

The way his lips would brush over mine then kiss my neck while his hands trailed down my body and his thumb pressed on my inner thigh. He's definitely took notes on the 'secrets of how to be good in bed' from Michael. Michael was telling him how to keep a girl happy and satisfied while in bed. They've suddenly became closer. It seems to be society does honestly judge people on their appearance rather than their personality.

"How was that?" He asked after laying down next to me.

I laughed slightly out of breath before answering.

"Amazing...You promise you're not changing to keep me happy and interested? Because you seriously don't have to" I said looking up at his blue eyes as he bit onto his lip ring.

"I'm not...I'm tired of dressing like a 45 year old business man...I want to look my age" He said to me and I kissed his chest then up to his lips.

"Luke your washing is-" I heard and rolled over once I saw it was his maid "Oh lord...I'll um...Leave it there" She said and put his washing on the white desk chair.

I laughed again and climbed out of the bed then put my ripped jeans on then my Sleeping With Sirens shirt on that had small rips in. I reapplied my smudged black lipstick then sprayed myself with some of Luke's sprays. Majority of the things I own are either stolen or a friend of mine that works in Hot Topic would give me some of the stock they couldn't sell due to product damage.

"We should go meet the boys" I said and held his hand as we walked out of his room to be greeted by his blushing maid that was dusting the bookcase.

"I'll be back later Kathy" Luke smiled at her and she nodded.

*

*

*

We all walked around random areas with our screamo music playing loudly, we've had a few people yell at us for having it too loud. But if music isn't loud, what's the point of having it on at all?

"Guys...Look what I brought" I laughed and pulled out spray paint cans out.

We all took one then walked over to the wall and drew random things.

I wrote in mine a cringey 'Luke+Tegan x' which when he saw he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey! You lot!" We heard yelled the saw three police officers at the end of the ally way.

"Oh shit..." I swore and we all ran to the end which of course, how typical was a dead end.

"Climb over!" Ashton rushed and everyone went before me then I climb over and laughed once I fell to the ground.

We were in a deserted field so we sat down on the dry grass with some cigarettes in the middle and some vodka Michael brought with him.

"So Luke, you seriously haven't masturbated?" Michael asked with a laughed.

"I never saw the point" Luke shrugged after swallowing some of the vodka then passing it to Calum.

"Oh c'mon! Even Tegan does!" He laughed and I shook my head.

"Hey remember when you walked in on all of us masturbating together?" Calum laughed and reminded me of that day.

"Seriously Cal? I was just getting that image out of my head" I shook my head at him.

It seriously was traumatic but they say that they're not the only boys that do this.

I put a cigarette between my lips and laid myself between Luke's legs as we all laughed and joked about random things.

____________________

a/n

same

bye

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE