Chapter 14

(^^^Halsey- Is there somewhere)

Tegan's POV

We were awoken by someone pulling us up off the ground. Clearly the drink had knocked us out because we were all crashed out on the grass with are legs in awkward positions and bottles surrounding us.

We were all pinned to a police car with our hands behind our backs. This has happened to me and the boys many times. But I guess Luke's probably never seen a police officer like this before so I gave him a reassuring look and watched as the police officer tapped around are bodies to see if we had weapons or anything to hide. The others were standing there taking notes and talking on their radio.

"Strip search me if ya want" I smirked at the police officer who was tapping my body.

"Shut it" He snapped and I laughed.

I had nothing on me. I'm not stupid enough to bring drugs out in public. If i'm going to sniff or smoke i'll do it at home.

"Clean" He said to the women who was writing things down.

"Check the purple head boy" A man said.

"Purple haired boy? I have a name" Michael rolled his eyes.

He was standing right next to me with Luke the other side who was obviously scared of what the outcome of this may be.

"Like to explain what this is? Maybe with a trip down the station?" The man said and held up a poach of coke.

I elbowed the man in the face causing him to stumble backwards then we all ran for our lives and hid in a small tunnel that had a little river stream running through it.

We stood panting for a while then began going into fits of laughter. After we calmed down we remembered we had school so we gave ourselves a spray of deodorant then put some gum in our mouths.

*

*

*

I held onto Luke's hand as we walked to English and soon as we walked in everyone looked speechless. As Luke walked past all the girls began to try and look attractive by pushing their boobs up so they're more visible or twist their hair.

They just don't understand that he's mine.

We all sat at the back and done nothing as usual. We were just talking about hanging at Michael's tonight. He suggested a 'Fivesome' but I just slapped him and laughed.

"Hey...I've got a party tonight and me and my friends were thinking...That you should come along...What do you say?" A girl said and walked over.

"I'll go if my friends can come" Luke said and hinted at me and the boys.

"Right fine...Be there for 6 and here's my address" She said then wrote her address down.

I didn't think this new Luke would get so much attention. In a way i'm jealous, he was mine first, I found him and connected with him before they did. I sound obsessive but it's true.

He's mine.

*

*

*

I walked to the girls house holding hands with Luke while smiling at all the dorky comments he was making and laughing with the boys.

Her house was probably slightly smaller than Luke's. Why does everyone have such big houses?

"Luke you made it!" She smiled.

She didn't give two fucks about him a few days ago and now he's changed his entire clothing and changed his personality he seems to be the main center of attention. I've been holding onto him all day so the girls knew who he belonged to me but all this attention as changed him and I don't like it.

"I'm gonna go find the toilet...I'll see you in a second" He said then kissed my cheek and walked off.

I was laughing with the boys about random things while drinking some alcohol we sneaked in since this party was 'fizzy drinks only' like seriously? We're nearly 18 and we're still drinking watered down cokes?

"I'm going go find Luke...Make sure he's not dead" I laughed and walked around the top floor.

I turned multiple corners before seeing something that smashed me into a million piece.

He was kissing some blonde girl and she was grinding on him.

I refused not to cry, or at least let him see me cry.

"Wow" Was all I said and he turned around then went pale.

I shook my head while playing with the bracelets that covered my wrists.

"Look I can explain-" He started but I stopped him.

"No! Let me explain, ever since you've became this new bad boy punk Luke you've became an asshole too...Luke I really liked you and you do this to me? I thought you liked me to? I thought we really had something but I guess boys are right when they say i'm just for a quick fuck" I shook my head while biting my lip stud.

"I didn't mean for it to happen...It just did...I like you as well" He said and walked closer but I slapped him.

"Everything you ever thought we had is done! We're done! I...I just can't" I shook my head and ran down the stairs.

I ran all the way home crying my eyes out that I let a boy get in my life and fuck it up. I always said I'd never have a boy in my life again, but I let him in thinking that he'd never hurt me but there he goes.

Soon as I got in I looked around my house to see that everything was falling down. I slept on the sofa while my mum had the bed, we had a small tv and I barely any food in the fridge.

I walked into the bathroom and took a reality check at myself in the mirror then let the sharp paint brush but a pretty picture is blood red color.

________________

a/n

yeah

GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS GUYS!!!

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo