Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I was sitting down at the dining hall eating my sushi dish that was prepared for me by our chief when all sources of light were blocked due to someone towering over me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are messing with my girl!" It was the red headed boy and his two other friends.

"She came over to me" I tried to say as politely as possible.

"You're to fucking leave her be!" He yelled in my face.

This boy was quite intimidating if I must say.

"Oh give it a rest Clifford!" The girl from earlier who still refuses to tell me her name said after walking up to our table.

"He's been flirting with you Allen!" He yelled to her face.

"Your name is Allen?" I raised my eyebrow and she shook her head.

"No" She half snapped "Look, just leave him alone...And i'm not your girl" She yelled at him then pushed him but he pushed her back.

I've never witnessed a fight before today. Most things i've seen today are new to me. It's crazy how much i'm missing. I've learned allot from today. Not by the teachers and the lessons but by the students.

The boy soon left with his friends and she left but was clearly heading home.

I wanted to know more about her so I followed her but I had to make it as discreet as possible. I didn't want her to see I was following her.

She walked through many alley ways before stopping at the familiar area where we first met.

I followed her up to a house that was basically falling down and she climbed over the broken fence then into the house.

Surely this isn't her house? Who could live in these conditions?

I didn't even have to turn a handle on the door to get into her house but when I did I was shocked at the conditions she was living in.

There was newspaper covering the floor,it didn't smell pleasant,the wallpaper was pealing off the walls and she had barely any furniture in her house.

"Mum! You in?" I heard her yell so I hid behind the wall in the living room.

"Tegan? I'm in here!" Someone yelled back. So her name is Tegan.

I honestly needed to get out. I felt so bed for invading her personal life but all I wanted to know was her name and all day i've been asking her but she'd just say i'm not to know or that i'll find out sooner.

"Did you get any money today?" I guess its her mum.

"I've got about £30 off of some girl in class" She sighed.

"That's going to have to do" Her mum coughed straight after "Keep looking hun" She added then I heard some floor boards creek so I quickly ran out of the house and into the fresh air.

Tegans POV

All day all i've been doing is defending that bloody posh kid. He seriously needs to learn a few skills because I don't know whats more embarrassing. Looking weak because he can't defend himself or being defending for by a girl.

But he also needs to loosen up a little. He's to stuck up the teachers asses to be a normal kid.

Taking a slow walk into the town for another wonder I saw a familiar person in front.

That posh kid was down here again?

"Oi! Why are you here...? Haven't you learned anything from last time?" I asked after skateboarding up to him.