Chapter 9

Tegan's POV

Luke has been ignoring me for ages now.

I haven't seen him since the party and that was nearly a week ago.

Have I offended him? Was my kiss too much? Has his mum done something?

The thought that he might hate me now were terrible and I just wanted to forget. I wanted to go to his house and demand answers but he probably has a electric fence surrounding his house so I can't get in.

"Babe...Why are you leaving so soon?" Ashton complained as I began to slip out of his grip.

I ran to Ashton for advice when Luke started ignoring me and we ended up hooking up. After that we've kind of became fuck buddies.

"We have school"I mumbled while putting my flannel shirt on.

"We've bunked before" He said and grabbed onto my hand.

"I'll meet you at school" I mumbled again then left his house.

I'm not proud of hooking up with him but it made me forget.

*

*

*

I was late yet again. I stopped off at the shop to steal something to eat before I went in.

I walked into English and Luke was sitting in his seat.

I ignored Ashton who was calling me over and went straight over to Luke.

"What's happened? Why have you been ignoring me?" I whispered once I sat next to him.

"It's a long story" He sighed.

"What is? Luke...Tell me" I begged.

"I'm getting married...Tomorrow" He said and I felt my heart drop.

"To who?" I asked him.

"Lilian...She's going shopping today for it" He sighed again "I really don't want too" He added.

"You don't have to...I won't let you" I whispered before walking out of class then pulled my hood on top of my head.

*

*

*

"Tegan!" Someone called and I turned to see Ash, Mike and Cal.

"Kinda busy right now guys" I mumbled while walking in the shopping center.

"We want to help you" Calum said and I stopped then looked at him.

"Why?" I spoke in disbelief as the finally stood next to me.

"We hate posh people remember...Luke makes you happy" Michael said and sounded serious.

"You guys honestly want to help?" I said and they nodded.

"So what does she look like?" Ashton asked and I laughed.

I was about to describe her but I heard her voice along with the worse laugh I have ever heard.

"So Luke said that he loved me but to be honest...He's richer than my family so we kinda need his money...I mean he's still a virgin right? Hilarious" She laughed.

"Lilian...You're a virgin too" Her friend said.

"Shut up Becky" She snapped.

I was furious that she was using him. Who the hell does this whore think she is?

"That's her" I told the boys and pointed at her as she stood with her slutty friends drinking a Starbucks...Basic.

She had wedding bags hanging off of her shoulder which just infuriated me even more.

"And that red head girl he claims he is in love with will be so upset when she see's us married" I saw her smirk "She has no future ahead of her...Oh lord and she's ugly" She then laughed.

"This fucking bitch" I said and the boys laughed.

"I could call her much worse" Ashton muttered.

As they began to walk we all followed close behind. I pulled out my matches and cigarettes and lit them.

I lit a cigarette then threw it in the bag then a few matches in other bags and walked ahead laughing.

"Oh my! Lilian your bag is on fire!" Her friend squealed.

"No! No! The wedding is tomorrow and this was the last in stock!" She screamed making me laugh.

"Is that all your going to do?" Calum asked.

"Well...No outfit means no wedding" I laughed again.

*
*
*

Luke's POV

"Are you excited?" My mum asked fixing her hat while the tailor fixed my suit.

"No" I mumbled "I don't like her" I huffed.

"Nonsense! You liked her a few years ago" My mum said and I shook my head.

I felt my phone go off and as I pulled it out my mum snatched it out of my hand then read it.

"Meet me at the side of your house...I want to see you...Love Tegan" My mum read out "Your texting this troublemaker?!" My mum yelled.

"I really like her" I admitted.

"Well...Let's go see her then" My mum said then stormed ahead and I followed.

She basically ran out of the house so she could get to her.

"Tegan..." I slowly said and she turned around. She looked happy to see me but then noticed my mum.

"Stay away from my son" My mum sternly said.

"No" Tegan protested.

"Excuse me?" My mum said shocked. No one ever talks back to her.

"I said no or are you getting that old you need a hearing aid?" Tegan teased clearly getting enjoyment out of annoying my mum.

"You little bitch" My mum said then slapped her.

My mum slapped her.

"You don't even treat him like a son! More like a pet! You click your fingers and expect him to do what you say...He doesn't even like that girl but no! You're forcing him into marriage! " Tegan yelled "So your a top lawyer and you don't even know that forced marriage is now illegal" Tegan laughed.

"He wants this" My mum seemed to be losing this argument.

"Did you ask him that?" She asked.

My mum seemed to of quietened down since Tegan out spoke her.

"So Luke...Who's it going to be? Your mum and some stuck up girl that only wants you for your money or me? Someone that can help you live the life of a normal teenager" She asked and I stood looking at both of them who were desperately awaiting answers.

I quickly walked over to Tegan and cupped both of her cheeks the kissed her. I could tell my mum was getting angry from behind me.

"It's going to be okay...I'l sort it out" Tegan whispered.

"That's it! Get in the car now! We're fast tracking this wedding!" My mum said and pulled me off her.

Why can't my mum accept my happiness for once?

____________________________

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

snapchat- bxndtubers