Chapter 6

Tegan's POV

I stretched out my arms as far as possible but I was restricted a little because I was held closely by someone else.

"Fuck" I swore after seeing Luke asleep "Wake up...We have school" I said while shaking him and he instantly stood up.

"Oh crap! My mum is going to kill me!" He exclaimed and looked at his watched "We're 30 minutes late!" He yelled.

"Calm down we're only missing our science exam" I rolled my eyes.

"Only! Oh god my mum is going to freak!" He squeaked and flattened his hair down.

"Luke!" I groaned and he turned around "Come here" I sighed and he walked towards me.

I pulled out some hairspray I stole from the girls in the changing rooms and put his hair into a quiff so it looked better then his gelled down hair.

"Oh god my outfit!" He complained.

"Luke...Let's just get to school" I laughed.

Luke's POV

By the time we got to school we had PE. I've never done PE like most school kids. Me and my brother would go to our private gym to work out.

So being in front of loads of boys in the changing rooms will be hard.

I slow walked in and loads of boys stared at me. They were all laughing and joking as they ran around with no tops on.

"Hemmings! My best friend!" Michael laughed walking over and putting his arm around my shoulder.

He finally moved away and I managed to put my PE kit on in a way no one could see any of my body.

Ashton began telling the whole changing room about some girl he slept with last night. I just awkwardly sat there trying to not listening to all the details he was saying.

"So Luke?" Michael started "Whats the best sex you've ever had?" Michael raised his eyebrow.

"Erm..." I didn't know how to answer.

"Oh c'mon! We're all friends here! Lads share the stories" He laughed.

"Well um..." I tried to think of a lie but I couldn't.

"Oh shit...You're a virgin?" He said and his friends laughed "Don't laugh boys! We were all virgins at a point! So...Who do you want to lose it too?" He asked.

"Probably your girlfriend" The boy with tanned skin laughed.

"Shut up Cal...Its bro code...Friends don't touch each others girlfriends" Michael seemed genuine when he was saying 'friend'. Maybe he's not that much of a bully as I first thought.

"I mean we can always pay someone for you to do it with...There's this girl at my mums pub...She has the biggest boobs I've ever seen" The messy haired one said.

It was an awkward silence until a crash came in from the door and running in was a very angry Tegan.

"You fucking asshole Michael!" She screamed.

"What?" He laughed.

"You fucking showed everyone them pictures!" She screamed and hit him with a belt that was on the side.

"Nothing to be ashamed of babe" He smirked.

"They were private!" She yelled.

I didn't know what to do. His friend with the messy hair and glasses was recording it and the tanned one was laughing.

"So whatever 'thing' you thought we had...It's gone!" She yelled.

"And how many times have you said that and not meant it?" He laughed.