Chapter 10

Tegan's POV

He's mum is such a fucking bitch. Why can't she accept us? I've never really had someone in my life that wants me for me not for other things ...

I can't let him marry this girl if he doesn't want to. But what can I do? They're fast tracking the wedding and I have no idea where it is.

"Tegan!" Was called from behind me and I saw Calum walking towards me.

"Bit preoccupied at the moment Cal" I shook my head and continued to walk in front of him.

"We're going to help you!" He called out.

"And how do you expect to do that?" I said and continued to walk.

He finally caught up with me and began walking with me. He better have a good plan otherwise i'll go mental at him for wasting my time.

"We know where she's getting ready and the boys are at the church...They have messed everything up" He laughed.

"Well take me to the place she's getting ready then" I sighed and he began to ride his bike as I began to ride my skateboard.

*

*

*

We stopped outside a small room near a church and I could already hear laughing from the inside which just made me feel sick.

"Here" Calum said and passed me some black paint "How about you redecorate her dress?" He smirked and I took it from him.

I laughed as I watched them all walk into a different room giving me the chance to climb through the window and walk over to the dress that was hanging up on a door.

I pulled out the black paint and threw it all over the dress then got a knife that was laying on the side and cut holes all over it.

I heard then come so I ran back out the window and seconds later I heard a scream which only made me laugh.

"It's her! That girl Luke meets up with! She did this!" She screamed.

I saw Michael's motorbike parked outside the church so I walked over and he was nowhere to be seen.

Inside the church was loads of people wearing fancy expensive dresses then there's me wearing jeans that were ripped all down to the leg,a band shirt, a hoodie then a pair of vans with holes in.

I started to think that he should marry this girl. She is rich and wears fancy clothes. But I can offer him a life that he wants.

I saw Lilian walking out of the room and heading towards the hall. Despite the fact she had black paint all over her dress.

Once I saw her I hid behind a statue while looking at Luke who looked quite scared. He was biting onto his nail and pacing back and fourth while his mum yelled at him. He looked like he wanted to cry.

I thought she would be walking down the isle with instrumental music playing but no. She was walking down to I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco.

I looked in fully and laughing in the corner was Michael and Ashton.

I wanted to walk in and join them. One because this is one of my favorite songs and two because it was funny.

As it got to a part that was so relevant to the situation right now. I walked in with a smirk on my face laughing at the scene.

"Oh what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore" I sung as I walked closer to them.

Everyone gasped as I walked in and Lilian looked at me with her jaw dropped.

Luke's mum honestly looked like she wanted to drag me out but my main focus was getting Luke out.

"Why are you here?! Why do you have to ruin everything!" Lilian screamed and I laughed.

"Surely its a favor to you...I mean you said yourself you only want him for his money and that he's a pathetic virgin" I shrugged "But the thing is...Luke isn't I virgin...I should know we've done it enough times" I laughed and she screamed.

"I'm going to kill you!" She screamed and ran over my fell because the heel on her shoe broke making me laugh.

I ran over to Luke and grabbed him by the hand then ran out with him.

"You actually help me...I thought you was just saying it because you wanted to annoy my mum...But you did" He smiled.

"Of course...It was worth it...Seeing their faces" I laughed also.

I just looked at him for a bit. He's so awkward but its adorable.

"Erm...Tegan" He stuttered and I looked at him properly.

"Yep?" I said and bit my lip.

"C-can I kiss you?" He asked and I laughed a little.

"Of course you can" I smiled and he placed his hand on the side of my cheek before slowly kissing me.

He's so adorable and the fact he likes me is cute. I like him too. Are we together? I mean I guess we are. Or its just a fling.

"Let's go somewhere a little more private...Everyone is watching us" I laughed and pulled him away.

________________

a/n

eh

eh

Legan? Lugan? Tuke? Idk what their ship name is tbh

CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE