Chapter 16

Luke's POV

I was getting extreme withdrawal symptoms from not having any type of drug I take with Tegan and the boys. We'd skip maths and science then go behind our tree and smoke or i'd lay in bed with Tegan and we'd smoke. Its been two days and that's all I can think about, i'm having terrible mood swings to a point where i'm getting detentions, snapping at everyone and getting extreme cases of the sweats. 

All I could think about was what i'm missing out on back home. Are they actually going to get me or are they celebrating i'm gone then Tegan and Michael have have celebration sex now my back is turned. 

I knew she wouldn't do that but she doesn't fail to surprise me. Her and Michael have always had a thing together, ever since they were 15 to be exact so it will come to no shock if I find out they've hooked up since I left. I'll be hurt but then I can experience how she felt when I 'cheated on her'. Not that i'm encouraging it, I just won't be shocked if I find out they do.

I have no access to get a phone call to Tegan, the only person I could call was my mother, father or either of my two brothers and right now I don't even want to think about them, let alone have to look at them.

The school here is terrible, it was too posh that as soon as I walked in the door they yelled at me for looking like a delinquent and not a sophisticated young man who is here to gain A* grades in every subject. They complained about my lip ring and how 'unholy' it is, my parents felt the need to send me to a catholic school because they will be more stricter and don't take any attitude which is something that has begun to get worse the more I hung around with my group.

There was a few moments where I thought to myself 'Is being friends with them worth it if all i'm getting is a backlash and parents that are ashamed of me and are one step closer to disowning me. But I never experienced the things they have done with me and I probably never would have if I continued to be trapped under my mothers spell.

The school hallways were all dark oak wood and metal railings on the stairs. There was locks on all the windows and the door was pretty much barricaded so no one can get out so I don't know how Tegan thinks they'll be able to bust me out because you can't even cough without gaining someones attention and you can't walk the hallways without a security guard watching you. 

All the teachers were extremely strict, the women would wear dresses that draped down onto the floor and the men would wear full suits. They all looked looked like they were attending a funeral not school and all had the facial expression like they had just seen a puppy die right in front of them.

I've been sent to our headmistress many times and got yelled at beyond belief. I thought my mum was loud when she'd yell at me but I was wrong, our headmistress sounded like she was permanently speaking through a megaphone.

"Mr.Hemmings, where should you be right now?" I heard the deputy head speak from behind me.

"Maths" I bluntly said still not facing her. It has become of habit to skip maths, I even walked into the field thinking I was still back home and they'd all be sitting behind the tree waiting for me.

"Young man, you will face me when you talk to me! And what on earth are you wearing? Holes in your jeans! A piece of metal wrapped around your lip! And Oh my, what on earth does that say on your shirt?" She yelled in shock.

"It says Drop Fucking Dead" I said reading out my t-shirt "But its okay, they didn't spell fucking properly so it doesn't count as a swear word" I laughed holding my hands up in defense.

"Get yourself to the headmistresses office now!" She yelled grabbing me at the collar with her bony hands.

She dragged me all the way to the headmistresses office. The more I tried to escape her grip the more she held on and dragged my at even more force.

"Sit down!" She yelled as I got in there.

"Mr.Hemmings wasn't my word of warning enough for you? This is your fifteenth time being in here and you starting on Monday and it's now Wednesday! What do you think you're playing at here?" She yelled.

"Your school bores me" I said kicking out my legs in front of me.

"Well, i'm sure you'll be very entertained by your mothers visit. I expect she'll be here any moment to discuss your future at our school" She sternly said picking up the phone that had just rung. I assume it was the office saying my mother was here by what I could hear "Ah, just on time" She smiled as the door knocked.

She opened it and running in with rage clear on her face was my bitch of a mother. I never thought i'd address my mother as a bitch, I hated it when people disrespected their parents considering they are the reason we are here and try their best to give us everything we want and keep us protected.

"Luke! How much will it take for you to realize how much your risking your education? Your attitude disgusts me and the teachers here! None of them are very fond of you and I bet you have made no new friends!" She yelled in my face.

"I don't want new friends, I like my old friends and my girlfriend! Just let me speak to her and I promise i'll behave!" I begged.

"You're never seeing them freaky friends of yours ever again! They are the reason you're in this position, you wouldn't be if you just took my advice and stay away from them! But no, you decide to spend your time with people who are bring you down and couldn't care less about you" She yelled slapping me across the cheek and our head didn't utter a word, she just let my 'mother' hit me.

"They care about me! More than you ever have! You think caring is keeping your child look in a house with no friends but its not! Caring for me, the lads and Tegan is so different to what you think" I yelled back "I hate you so much for this" I yelled the stormed out of the headmistresses office.

____________________________

a/n

sorry this just randomly stopped

i feel asleep

lol

DONT HATE MASTURBATE

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo