Chapter 11

Tegan's POV

"You never talk about your mum that much" Luke said as we walked down the street.

"Well there's not much to say" I shrugged.

"Well...What does she do as a living?" He asked and I mentally groaned.

"Oh...She works on the streets...Talking to men and that crap" I shrugged.

"So she's a policewomen?" He pretty much asked.

"Sure..." I just agreed. God know's how he'd react if I told him she was a prostitute.

"I need to go to town for some things...I'll meet you at that pizza place later okay?" He said and I nodded then kissed him before he left.

*

*

*

Luke's POV

There was a shop Tegan talks about called Hot Subject or Hot Topic...Well whatever its called I wanted to go buy some things.

I walked in and everyone that worked there looked at me like I was an alien that had just walked in.

"Sorry...Harrods is down there" The women that was stocking shelves said.

"Shut up Anna...My name is Ross...How can I help ya?" A man with tattoo's running down his arms and piercings on his body said.

"Uhm...Well I kind of want to re design my wardrobe...I've met this girl and she wears loads of clothes from here and I wear things like this everyday...We're sort of dating and I want her to think i'm cool and not get bored of me or feel embarrassed walking the streets with me" I sighed and he listened to every word.

"What's this lucky chicks name then?" He asked and I cringed at his use of words.

"Tegan" I smiled at the thought of her.

"Allen? Damn you must have something special" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he gestured for me to follow him to the stock room.

"I've known Tegan for quite a while now and she's told me a lot about her...She's had a tough past...A year ago someone set fire to her house while her, her mum and her little brother were in there...Her brother was trapped in the bathroom...She tried to get him out but she ended up being knocked out because of the fumes...She made it but he didn't...Ever since then she's said she never wants a boy friend because her other boyfriends have just used her and she had a cruel dad...You must be special to her" He said and I felt so sad for her.

"That's terrible..." I was honestly stuck on what to say.

"Listen...I'll pick some outfits out for you...You can get changed here then drop your things off and meet her" He smiled and I followed him as he picked things up.

He picked up some logo shirts,some shirts with offensive slogans on, some jeans and some converse.

He passed me the jeans and a black and red plaid shirt. I went to the changing room and put the whole outfit on and I was shocked at my look.

"Excuse me...These jeans have a hole in" I said and he laughed.

"That's how they're meant to be" He laughed harder "Here...Wear this jacket...Tegan loves a boy in a leather jacket" He said then I put the leather jacket he handed me on.

"So you're honestly just giving me these?" I asked and he nodded.

*

*

*

After sneaking into my house so I could put the things in my wardrobe I was finally on my way to see Tegan who has already texted me to tell me she's waiting.

Once I got there I sat next to her, she clearly didn't recognize me because she didn't even look at me.

"Tegan?" I laughed and her eyes went wide when she saw my outfit.

I decided to quiff my hair before I left instead of having it flat.

"Woah Luke...Damn you look hot" She eyed me up.

"I wanted to change my style..."I shrugged and bit my lip.

"I think you'd look amazing with a lip piercing" She said and pulled hers between her teeth.

"Are we even allowed at this age?" I asked.

Clearly we are because around the corner from where we were was a tattoo place and they said they done piercings.

Tegan knew the guy there so he let us have it for free. She got a piercing on her collar bone and I pierced my lip.

"I like the new Luke...But you honestly didn't have to change for me" She said and held my hand.

"I wanted to...I hated how I was" I shrugged and kissed her forehead.

I like the new me. I want to have a life that's filled with fun and adventures and I know this girl can give me one.

_________________________________

a/n

sorry its shit but i had rlly had writers block

new luke lmao loml

so PLS GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS OKAY THANKS BYE

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

xo