Prologue

On a distant planet, a woman could be seen running, holding a baby and a pod.

She was silently weeping, knowing her fate and what was to come, and her baby was crying, just a reminder for her of what she's about to lose.

She stopped running, and set the pod down.

She pressed a button that caused the door to open, and she put her baby inside, despite how badly it was crying.

"I love you Y/N, don't ever forget me" She said, as she hugged him one last time.

Y/N was flailing around while crying, as babies do, and he accidentally presses a button which causes the door on the pod to start closing.

The door knocks the woman inside the pod with her child and closes with her inside it.

The pod automatically flies off into space, just a couple minutes before a giant blast destroys the planet.

.
.
.
.
.

5 Days Later

An old man was walking through the woods near his home, a small brick home on Mt. Paozu.

He felt the cold breeze of the air enter his lungs.

He heard the birds chirping.

He saw the leaves on the trees dance with the air.

The man felt at peace, and he stopped walking.

He shut his eyes for a few minutes to silently meditate.

All of the sudden, he heard an explosion in the distance.

Naturally, he went to check it out.

Once he arrived at the scene, he saw what appeared to be a massive crater, and inside it a white sphere that appeared to have been opened in some way.

The old man went down to investigate, and looked inside, to see a seat and some other technical mumbo jumbo he didn't understand.

He tried to sense if anything suspicious was nearby, and sensed some rummaging in some bushes nearby, and sees a tail poking out, then being swiftly put away.

The old man walked up to the bushes, and a lady jumped out, attempting to punch him, but the old man simply jumped out the way.

She fell to the ground, now not knowing what to do.

The lady picks up what appears to be a baby and flees from sight, leaving the old man bewildered.

He shrugged it off, and walked back to his house, where he began to cook up some food.

After he cooked it all up, he set up multiple plates, when the same lady from earlier burst through the door in a comedic fashion.

"WHERE'S THE FOOD" Screamed the lady.

The old man just simply motioned for her to sit down at the table, and grab a plate.

Once he got a closer look at the 2, he realized something was off.

A tail, space armor, the spaceship, it all didn't add up, but he didn't want to drive them off with questions, so he kept his mount shut.

"I know you're probably confused about all of this" The lady hesitantly said.

"You have no idea" The old man replied with a smile.

"You see, we're not really from here. We're both from a distant species called Saiyans, but we're probably the only ones left." She said, looking down as the memories flashed by in her head.