Part 10 - Things Bloom

After the Sports Festival is concluded, and everyone met up and exchanged phone numbers, creating a giant group chat.

Afterwards, Y/N was walking around, trying to find Momo, but then he remembered she wrote down her phone number on his hand.

He looked, but saw nothing there.

"Shit, either Bakugo or Todoroki must've either burned or iced it off" Y/N thought to himself.

Y/N was looking as concerned as ever, before he felt a tap on his shoulder

He turned around, excited, to see Teinshinhan and everybody else.

"Yeah, I should've known she was too short to do that" Y/N thought, still happy to see them.

"Hey kid, you did great" Teinshinhan said.

"You had me worried! Why didn't you use your full power and let yourself get beat up?! I was scared!" Gine said, and she would've jumped out of her wheelchair at Y/N if she had the strength to.

"I'm sorry! That amount of power was all I could do then without losing control!" Y/N said, waving his hands in front of him.

"Then why did you start to go all out at the end?!" Gine asked.

"I don't know! I suddenly gained control over it and used it cuz I was angry!" Y/N said.

Gine calmed down.

"You're lucky they fed me enough" Gine said, putting her chin on her hand.

"Trust me, I'm happy the food here is good" Y/N said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Gine, you do realize the bill was 40,000 zeni, right?" Yamcha said.

"And? Yall can just go and win tournaments" Gine said.

"No, we can't. These quirks can take us down easily!" Yamcha said.

"Well, whatever, hey Y/N, we gotta leave, wanna come with us?" Gine asked.

"Yeah, just lemme do something real quick!" Y/N said, walking off.

Y/N began frantically searching, and searching, and searching.

"Why is my energy sensing still trash!" Y/N thought.

Y/N was searching everywhere, until he saw a limo pull up, and the door open to reveal a butler or something getting out.

The butler held the door open as a certain black haired girl walked up.

Y/N knew this was her.

"Hey Momo!" Y/N yelled, walking up and waving his hand.

Momo turned around to look at Y/N.

"Oh hey Y/N!" Momo said, walking up to Y/N.

"Hey, can I get your number again? Todoroki or Bakugo must've taken it off my hand!" Y/N said, raising the hand that had the number on it before and pointing at it.

"Oh! Sure!" Momo said, as Y/N pulled out his phone.

"Okay, it's 8-2-8-6-6-8-2-9-9-2" Momo said, as Y/N created her contact number.

(By the way don't call that number you fucking idiots, it's Pornhub's phone number)

"Oh! Can I make the profile picture a selfie of both of us?" Y/N said.

"Yes! I would love that!" Momo said.

They both hugged and got into frame, and Y/N took the picture and set it as her contact photo.