Part 19 - Regaining Ground

Apparently, Mr. Vlad King called emergency services, and 15 minutes after the villains left, ambulances and fire trucks arrived.

Of the 6 pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a hard blow to the head, and one lost a lot of blood and went missing.

Meanwhile, on the villain side, 3 were caught red-handed and arrested. Leaving those three behind, the other villains disappeared without a trace.

Of the 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition from the villains' gas, and 12 others had major or minor injuries. 12 were uninjured. And...one was missing

Flashback...

"Ah!" Gine yelled, falling over.

Y/N had jumped onto her and started biting at her forearm as she tried to hold the infant off.

Y/N kept growling as he tried to pierce Gine's skin, but Gine just sat there and allowed him to continue biting.

Gine pulled Y/N off of her, got up, cradled Y/N in her left arm, and gave him her right hand to chew on.

"U-Uh....Uhhhhh" Grandpa Gohan said, walking in.

"What?" Gine asked.

"Why are you letting him...bite you?" Grandpa Gohan asked, getting closer and scratching Y/N's already fully grown set of hair.

"He's just teething, all saiyan infants do this. It doesn't hurt, if you were wondering. My skin is too tough to be bruised by him" Gine said.

"Wow, your species is marvelous" Gohan said.

Y/N opened his mouth wide and chomped down on Gine's hand with his full force.

"Ah!" Gine said, pulling her hand away.

Gohan chuckled.

"He's stronger than I thought he'd be" Gine said.

"You can't sense him?" Gohan asked.

"Sense? Like power level? No, that's what scouters are for, but I'm on the other side of the galaxy from where they're produced" Gine said.

"There is an 8th sense that is open for use, you just need to unlock it. The ability to sense one's life force is an ancient technique, passed on by the most skilled martial artists onto the next generations. You must learn this technique if you're going to handle such a boy as this" Gohan said.

"Do I have to meditate and all that?" Gine asked.

"Pretty much" Gohan said.

A few hours later, Gine was meditating alongside Gohan after putting infant Y/N to sleep.

Gine kept shifting, moving around, unbound on the rock next to the waterfall.

Gine slammed her jaw shut and growled.

"Ugh! This isn't working!" Gine yelled.

"You must find peace within yourself if you are to look into another's peace. What's troubling you, young alien?" Gohan asked.

"Don't call me young alien" Gine deadpanned.

Gine looked down at her right hand, staring at the bite marks on it.

"I guess I'm just scared. What if Freeza comes to finish off the Saiyan race once and for all? The crazy bastard's unpredictable. One day, he's giving us new technology in the form of updated scouters, the next, he's blowing us up over some children's fairytale. He already has most of this galaxy under his control, he wouldn't care if he had to travel a couple billion more miles just to conquer another planet" Gine said.