Part 3 - Peace Until Pickles

Y/N tapped down at the house that holds him, his mother Gine, and his grandfather Gohan.

As Y/N walked through the door, he could feel something was off.

"I can't sense mom nor Gohan in there, something's wrong" Y/N thought.

Y/N walked through the door, still unsure of the situation, only to see everything in place.

Y/N still did his best to sense for any threats, but nothing arised from his efforts.

*Ch* *Ch*

Y/N turned towards the sounds, only to see, nor sense, absolutely nothing.

Then he looked down.

It was a...rabbit?

"How did you get into the house?" Y/N said to the rabbit, picking it up and putting it down outside.

*Ch* *Ch*

"Don't tell me there's anoth-" Y/N said as he was blasted in the direction of the forest, landing by the same crater he and his mother arrived on.

Y/N got up, and saw an energy blast coming his way.

He jumped, dodging the blast entirely.

He sensed for anybody, but he felt nothing.

He was then kicked straight downwards in the back, but Y/N caught himself before he hit the ground.

Y/N moved to the side, dodging a blast, but that blast hitting the ground caused an explosion, knocking Y/N away.

"Okay I'm getting tired of this" Y/N said as he powered up the Kaioken, still strained from today's use of it.

Y/N saw a fist coming his way, he dodged and tried to look at his enemy, but before he could look, he was blasted through the woods again.

Y/N crashed through his final tree and was swiftly picked up by his leg and smashed onto the ground.

(Like this)

Y/N fell out of Kaioken, and he was lying there on his stomach, motionless.

"Pitiful, I expected more from you." The man said, before flying off.

Y/N was lying there, struggling to stay conscious.

After a couple minutes, Y/N got the strength the pick himself up, and slowly walk his way back to his house.

"God...damnit" Y/N said to himself as he walked through the door.

Y/N walked over to the table and grabbed a senzu from the bag.

Once he ate it, he felt better than ever from the zenkai boost he gained from it.