THANKSGIVING

In a happy, dome shaped home, lived a small family of two, maybe three, who knows.

"Y/N! What the fuck happened to the turkey?!" Gine yelled.

"Please don't hurt me!" Y/N yelled back, locking himself in his bedroom.

Accompanying the family was a close friend, one who had been on every adventure they had set out on.

"Seriously, we genetically modified that turkey so it could be perfect! What part of 'Do Not Touch' do you not understand?!" Bulma yelled, pounding on Y/N's bedroom door.

"It smelled so good!" Y/N said.

"It wasn't even cooked yet! We still had around 6 hours to cook it, now we don't have a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner!" Bulma yelled.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Gine yelled, pulling a knife from a kitchen drawer and running at Y/N's door as Bulma tried to keep her back.

*Terrified Screams*

"Calm down, Gine! We can go to the grocery store and just get a new one" Bulma said.

"But it won't taste as good! We eat normal turkeys everyday, and Thanksgiving is a special Saiyan occasion!" Gine said, crossing her arms with the knife still in hand.

"What's so special about it?" Bulma asked.

"Every year, on this day, every Saiyan across the galaxy would gather together on Planet Vegeta and have a feast of giant proportions right in the Royal Dining Area. The Royal Dining Area was reserved for, you guessed it, the Royal Family, so being a lower-class Saiyan and eating THERE was an amazing experience. The feast was always the one moment when all Saiyans forget about everything-- About Freeza, King Cold, and any member of their Elite squadrons that were constantly shoving new missions down our throats. Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year for a Saiyan. It's certainly better than Freeza Day" Gine explained.

"Wow. I didn't think eating all that food everyday actually had a genuine purpose" Bulma said.

"Oh no, it's mostly because we're hungry" Y/N said from his bedroom.

"You were not given permission to speak!" Gine yelled.

"Anyway, if we're really going to try to make this turkey again, you're going to have to get all of the ingredients for it" Bulma said.

"Hit me" Gine said.

"Well, you're going to need..."

1. Sicihyan from the tip of the Appalachian Mountains
2. Hemjuit from the bottom of Marianas Trench
3. Salt from a Witch
4. A strand of Ice Spice's coochie hair
5. The tears of a baby Moniminahan Feline

"Wait what was that you just said?" Gine asked.

"Oh, don't worry, the Moniminahan Feline isn't very hard to find" Bulma said.

"....okay" Gine said.

Y/N stepped out if his room, fully decked out in his orange Turtle Hermit Gi with a backpack on his back.

"Let's do this!" Y/N said.

"Wait a second. If we're going to do this as soon as possible, we're going to need some assistance" Gine said.

With that, a small group of close allies teamed up to accomplish the ultimate goal.

Creating the Ultimate Turkey.

"Operation: Ultimate Turkey is under way!" Y/N said into his headset, flying away with Gine towards the Moniminahan Desert.

"Can we please not call it that..." Gine said into her headset.