Part 1 - So...This is UA?

Then, the loud blonde guy yelled "GO!" And the doors opened

Y/N rushed in, not even knowing what to do, so he just punched a bunch of robots in his way thinking that was what they should do.

He managed to destroy about 30 in about 45 seconds, until he saw yet another loud blonde guy just this time on fire... and egotistical.

"He's on fire!...figuratively and literally, so I have to turn up the pace!" Y/N thought to himself as he began to power up.

"KAIOKEN!" Y/N screamed as a red aura covered his entire body.

Y/N rushed towards every robot he could see, and this time destroyed 30 robots in 30 seconds, fitting considering the 1.5x boost regular Kaioken gives.

After he killed about 60 more, he powered down from Kaioken, feeling his body begin to tire out.

(Remember, this is like if Goku learnt Kaioken in dragon ball during the King Piccolo arc, Kaioken is much harder to handle)

All of the sudden, he felt the ground shake. He looked up to see a giant robot straight out of hell walking on earth.

"You've gotta be kidding me" Y/N said to himself as he began to power back up.

But he stopped when he saw Izuku, hidden potential kid jumping up in the air and taking the giant robot down in one punch, as his limbs dangled like noodles.

"Seems like I'm not needed...oh wait shit!" Y/N said to himself, realizing the kid's gonna become Flat Stanley in a couple seconds.

Y/N stood up despite the toll Kaioken took on him, and he ran and flew over to Izuku as fast as he could.

He thought he wasn't gonna make it, so he tried to power up into Kaioken mid-flight but his body wouldn't allow it, until Izuku started...flying?

Oh wait, Ochako did what she did earlier to him again, thank god.

She let go of Izuku after a couple seconds and Izuku fell, practically motionless, but he wasn't dead, he still had some life energy left.

After a couple seconds, an elderly woman came by and kissed Izuku with lips that were more stretchy than a stripper's lips, if you know what I'm getting at.

"You seem pretty sore, do you need healing kiddo?" The granny asked Y/N.

"Uh, no please, I'd rather sleep tonight" Y/N said.

The grandma walked off, and Y/N walked over to Ochako.

"What the hell just happened?" Y/N asked.

"I don't really know, all I know is he saved my life" Ochako said as she looked at brocoli head over there.

"Why are looking at him like that?" Y/N asked.

"No reason" Ochako said as she began to blush a little and she tried to cover her face.

"Don't worry, I won't snitch, just Imma hold this over your head for now" Y/N said.

"Why are you trying to become a hero if you're so evil." Ochako said in a joking manner.

"You never heard of an antihero?" Y/N said, causing Ochako to laugh a little bit.

After a minute of silence, Y/N speaks up.

"Aight, I guess I'll see you when school starts" Y/N says.

"See you there!" Ochako says.

Y/N flies off, with a white trail following behind him.

At Mt. Paozu...

Y/N landed down in front of the small house, still feeling really sore from Kaioken.