DAARIO NAHARIS(1)

———

"YOU'RE BEING A show off—Don't do this Daario!" You cried in irritated protest

"YOU'RE BEING A show off—Don't do this Daario!" You cried in irritated protest. He offered you only a glance over his shoulder and a wink before stepping into the circle of the crowd. The man opposite him banged his weapon against the dusty earth, growling.

He was a show off. He knew he was going to win. You knew he was going to win. He just couldn't help himself when the man had made a vulgar comment about you; he had to step up for a fight. It made you blush, the way he insisted on defending you. On the other hand, it made you want to smack that smirk of his gorgeous face for putting himself in unnecessary danger.

You watched apprehensively as metal clanged only a few times before Daario beheaded the man in one fell swoop. You turned away from the splatter of blood, your eyes finding Daario stalking towards you swiftly. The crowd cheered, but he seemed not to notice as his eyes locked on yours. If you didn't know better, you'd think you could feel the surge of adrenaline he must be feeling striking through you too. It drew you a few steps closer, stumbling into his arms. He wound an arm around your back, his head dipping ever so slightly. It felt taunting. Would you two ever act on the magnetism between you?

----
WORD COUNT
230