RAMSAY BOLTON (1)

———

"I THINK he'll like it, right?" You glanced up at the guard nervously

"I THINK he'll like it, right?" You glanced up at the guard nervously. He'd worked with Ramsey for years, (something rare considering that your husband wasn't fond of too many people,) and you were hoping he'd have some insight on your gift.

"Seems like something he'd be into." He answered gruffly, nodding along to the idea.

"Perfect. Promise me you won't say anything to him about it?" You couldn't help the cheeky smile that settled on your lips. Ramsey was historically impossible to buy for, but this time you were convinced, with the approval of his small circle of friends, you had made the perfect purchase.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Ramsey's deep voice rang through the room and half scared you to death. "Terrible timing. But I was getting jealous." He stalked over towards you, a displeased look painting his features. You cleared your throat and straightened your posture, slipping the gift behind your back.

"No reason to be, just discussing your birthday," you teased, smiling gently as he stopped in front of you. "You get jealous too easily."

The guard took this as his signal to leave. The two of you hardly noticed, too lost in unbroken eye contact with one another.

"Can you blame me?" He pouted, before the irritation once again returned to his eyes. "What's behind your back, love?" There was a dangerous glint in his eye as he extended his hand, waiting for you to drop whatever you had into it.

"It's your present, leave it alone." You chuckled at his concern. His fingers twitched, still apparently waiting for the item to plop into his hands.

"No, let's see," he murmured critically, still staring at you with a look in his eyes that told you he was looking for trouble. You rolled your eyes at him, revealing the dagger you had hidden behind your back and setting it into his waiting palm. His expression immediately shifted.

"For my birthday?" He looked up to you, the dangerous undertone completely vanishing from his features. You nodded, smiling at his shocked expression. "It's exceptional. But you know this isn't what I wanted for my birthday," he scolded.

"What? You never told me--Ramsey!" He scooped you up, throwing you over his shoulder and marching back inside. You pounded on his back as laughter bubbled up in your throat.

"I'll give you a good idea of exactly what I want for my birthday right now. It starts with you in our bedroom, definitely with this dress off." He growled.

——
WORD COUNT
420
For the record, I hate him. I hate Ramsey so much, but Iwan Rheon is too cute and I figured it was about time for a Ramsey imagine so here ya go...