CRISTON COLE(1)

"MAY I help you?" He offered, eyes locked on you

"MAY I help you?" He offered, eyes locked on you. You didn't get a chance to answer before he was stumbling towards you, as if drawn by a magnet. Without a word you turned, pulling your hair over your shoulder and out of the way of the clasp at the back of your outfit you'd been struggling to undo. If you weren't drunk on Ser Criston Cole's eyes so fixed on you, you might've wondered how the knight who was supposed to be guarding your door noticed you inside struggling to change.

His fingers brushed against the fabric. It sent electricity jolting through you as you felt him fumble with the clasp for a moment before it broke loose. Cold air hit your exposed back where the clasp had come free. You shivered as the rough pads of his fingers traced your skin down to the next clasp, undoing that one as well. You wanted more from him. The featherlight touch of his worked fingers was hardly enough to satisfy you, but you held your breath, afraid that he might take even that away from you. It was agony as he worked every clasp open, tracing indulgently over your spine as it was slowly revealed to him.

"There you are, (my lady/my lord)." He murmured, much closer to your ear than you were expecting. His hot breath fanned across your shoulder and seemed to snake down your revealed skin. You held in another shiver. Slowly, you turned over your shoulder to meet his eye. His mouth was half parted with the same wanting you're certain was written over your face.

"Thank you...Ser Criston." His fingers ghosted against the base of your spine at the mention of his name and it was so sudden you couldn't hold back the jolt it sent through you.
———
WORD COUNT
305