VISERYS TARGARYEN(3)

"COME BACK with me tonight

"COME BACK with me tonight."

Your breath caught in your throat at his words. You'd been so caught up in his attention, you hadn't realized you'd been flirting with a dragon. Your mouth opened with words unsaid, knee flinching away from where it had been pressed against Viserys' for most of the night as you sat next to one another.

"No, Viserys, I'm not--" The words tumbled out before you could decide how to order them properly. Could you even say no? Was he implying what you thought? What would the villagers say?

"I'm your king." A warm hand enveloped the knee you'd pulled away from him, dragging it back to touch his. His fingertips felt bruising and sensual all at once.

In his eyes was that same tempting heat, electrifying and heady as he gazed at you through white lashes and silently promised you 'no' was not an answer.

"Yes, but I'm not going to--" Your cheeks flushed deep red as you struggled to escape a situation you weren't sure you truly wanted to. "You can't expect me to. No man will ever have me after..."

His eyes flitted away from you momentarily offering you respite from his intensity and the desire brewing between you. His tone was low as he replied, avoiding prying ears from the other partygoers.

"You're right. No man will ever touch you again. You'll be mine."

"Viserys, please." The words came out in a chuckle, not believing your ears. His reply came in a squeeze to your knee that he was still clutching against his, and the return of his gaze to you.

"We don't have to, treasure. I just find you enticing." His hand flitted out to brush a strand of hair behind your ear, letting his fingertips linger along your jaw. You were practically keening into his touch, hanging on every word. His eyes wandered to your lips, his own parting as if almost in anticipation. You sighed heavily as every fiber of you wanted to lean in, but you were reminded of the public setting. He pulled away, hand leaving you entirely. You opened your mouth in protest, but he was ready with a reply.

"At least come here." He patted his knee in anticipation, eyeing you hungrily.

———
WORD COUNT
377