A STARK, A SNOW, AND A GREYJOY

A three in one! How ambitious! Scroll down if you're looking for Robb or Theon's section for this one...

———

JON SNOW

JON SNOW

"HE'S NEVER met a girl he likes better than his own hair."

"Oh, except for that one..." Theon crossed his arms over his chest, feigning forgetfulness. "What is her name? Robb, do you remember?" Robb nodded his head, playing thoughtful.

"Oh yeah, she is a pretty little thing. Don't know why you'd think she'd ever be interested in you, Jon, 'specially with that hair." Robb chucked and Jon's expression soured.

"Unless it's his hair that she likes so much. Is that why you're so hesitant to cut it?" Theon tapped his chin and Jon looked just about ready to burst.

"You both know her damn well, so don't pretend you don't know her name. She's not for you to be calling pretty either. Keep your dirty paws to yourselves," Jon scowled at the other boys and forcing down an eye roll. Theon and Robb shared a smug look that they knew Jon saw. It only deepened the crease between his eyebrows as his frown seemed to deepen as well.

"And she likes me just fine," he added moodily, sulking as the first few chunks of hair fell onto his lap.

"Told me she thought you were handsome the other day," Theon piped up, earning another chuckle from Robb. Jon immediately sat straighter, his eyes widening.

"Are you jokin'?"

"No, I asked her what she thought of you. Don't worry, I think she wants you as much as you want her." It was Theon's turn to roll his eyes at Jon's clearly lovestruck state. It was disgusting to watch, but at least they liked each other.
———

THEON GREYJOY

"HE'S NEVER met a girl he likes better than his own hair," Robb chuckled as Jon sat moodily in the chair.

"At least I'm not sleeping with whores trying to forget that I'm in love with my best friend..." Jon mumbled, glaring pointedly at Theon. Instantly, Theon's brow furrowed.

"I am not in love with her." He crossed his arms over his chest defiantly.

"Oh, then you wouldn't mind if I suggested to Father that I marry her then? I'm going to need a wife soon and she's been a family friend for ages," Robb jested, elbowing Theon who had instantly turned sour. He yanked himself out of Robb's reach and avoided Jon's knowing gaze.

"Go for it. I know she doesn't like me anyways, so you might as well give it a go." Theon let his head rest back against the pillar, looking exactly as agonizingly pained as he felt. How could a girl so beautiful, so smart, so perfect like someone like him? The answer was, she couldn't. She wouldn't, and that idea played like a throbbing reminder in the back of his head.

"That's not what I heard." Robb chuckled at his friend's lovesick form. Theon's glare sharpened at Robb.

"Don't tease."

"You know I wouldn't. Sansa mentioned the other day that she and (Y/N) had talked about the upcoming banquet. Sansa's all excited to see her prince, and (Y/N) was apparently hoping you'd ask her." Robb's smirk only grew as the size of Theon's eyes did. Theon had to look away to process what Robb had said. Abruptly, he shot from the post he was leaning on and marched out of the room.

"Oi, where are you goin'?" Jon called after him, but Theon had left before the words even made it out of Jon's mouth.

"To get the girl," Robb chuckled.
———

ROBB STARK

"HE'S NEVER met a girl he likes better than his own hair," Robb teased as Jon slumped into the chair.

"Not everyone can be as lucky as you." Jon bit back with frustration. Robb's smirk grew as he thought of the girl he'd just married.

"Yeah, you married a goddess, you don't get any say in conversation about girls. I'm convinced you are the luckiest man alive." Theon joined in, eyeing Robb jealously, but Robb couldn't be bothered. He was lucky, and he knew it.

"That she is," Robb hummed dreamily as he pictured you, the girl he got to come home to. "She's an angel, and she's all mine. But chin up lads, you'll meet your goddess one day."

"Bastard." Theon muttered.
———
I mean, how could you not want to date any one of those fine lads? Handsome, sweet, and muscular as a bonus. Sign me up.