1. What could I do

Park Jimin they know everything about you and Yoongi. I'll give you ten days.  Cut all the lines with him and disappear to somewhere. Erase your all traces before he come back to Seoul. If you can't do it by yourself they will do it in their own way but it'll cause both of you more pain.

Kim Namjoon, the most trusted man of Min Yoongi who also was his closest friend and the personal assistant tried to keep his face emotionless, but internally he was cursing to himself hating the fact that he had to hurt this innocent soul who crying in front of him.

He knew what this boy means to his boss. But to save his future he had to do this. He knew if he reject this Mr. Min gonna handle it by himself and it will cause the poor boy more pain.

Min Yoongi is the only inheritor to the whole Min corporation as he is the only son and successor to the most successful businessman Min Dong Woo who owns the Sky High business chain.

But going against his father's will Min Yoongi had tangled his heart with one of the interns in the company they recruited. And knowing him for years Namjoon knew he wasn't playing this time and his feelings were genuine toward this boy.

But the case is Dong Woo didn't wanna see his son meddling with male omega and above all the boy is an orphan though he is enriched with so many talents. Min Dong Woo had slide his son's countless relationships and hookups with male and female omega's paying blind eyes. But this time he could feel the things happening differently.

He got to see the way his son was attached to one particular intern employee in the company.

Park Jimin is a competent young employee with lots of potentials. Though he is an orphan he had completed his studies thanks to Min Corporation's scholarship he received from his age 12. He was one of the students that Min corporation choose to help under their CSR project. So literally he was fed and taught thanks to Min Corporation.

Jimin I know you guys had crossed every line already and what you mean to him. But keep this in your mind if Yoongi keeps protesting against his father he will disown him.

Before he went to America to sign the contract Yoongi asked me to take care of you saying his father got to know everything about you. But yesterday night the chairman asked me to talk to you.

What should I do hyung?

He wants you to cut all the ties by yourself which means he needs you to make yoongi forget about you.

Jimin I don't know how to tell you this but every minute you try to stay with him, his and your both lives leading to misery. Mr. Dong Woo was planning to marry him off to his business partner's daughter to expand and stabilize the company's future.
You are the only person who could do this. Please take a wise decision, hope you are clear with what I told you. I don't wanna see things turning any worst in your lives. Jimin they are the people with power and money you are just a boy in front of them.
Even I hate myself how things gonna happen and i was the one have to talked you to related this. But if I refused to talk with you they will hurt you more.
I am sorry but try to understand.

Heaving boy had clutched the nearest wall leaning on it to support his self.
Namjoon had to get up to leave the apartment where Jimin was currently live in.

Locking the door behind younger had gone inside the bedroom. Still, his fainted scent was left there like a beautiful dream that he didn't wanna wake up.

Hyung I don't wanna be the reason behind your misfortune. I don't wanna see you conflict with your father. But you are the only one I had in my life. So how can I survive without your presence? You are the reason behind my every happiness.

What should I do Yoongi.

The young boy was crying his eyes out. Not only because he is worried about himself but he was scared to bear a child to the world without a father.

Yes, Park Jimin was already two weeks pregnant with Min Yoongi's child and he didn't tell to anyone else. At least he didn't speak to Yoongi yet.
He was going through a big mental conflict and what just now happen wasn't helping at all.

He came to know about this after two weeks Yoongi left for America for a month to solve some business-related matters. Boy didn't know what he should do. But he definitely knew one thing if Mr.Min Dong Woo came to know about the life growing inside him, he will do anything to abort the child.

Hyung I need you. I am so scared to at least imagine our baby going through the same situation I faced. What should I do, I'll die from heartburn if I ever witness you are being with someone else. Though you didn't mark me we already tie the knot.

Above all, they are breathing with me now. The little piece of you growing inside me, what can I do hyung my heart feels like it gonna burst at any minute.

Update : 25/11/2021

So it's me again.......
Your lame authornim 👉👈🌝

If you read my previous book HEARTLESS TO HEARTIEST no need to introduce me cause we are already friends......😘😄

If you are new, hey!!! I am Twinklytinygirl
(Yes that's my username and I'll go with that 😉)

God I miss you all soooo much
Hope you'll enjoy this book too and share your precious comments

This story will be an emotional rollercoaster so brace yourself. wink wink ;-))

🦋💙💐