39. Sweet & Bitter

After 3 months.

Mommy......

Jimin smiles through tears seeing his 20 months old baby who calls him hastily still sitting on the checkup table. Min YoonSu has successfully ended his physical rehabilitation after going through the two-month-long process. Just now he has been released from the chest cast as the doctor confirmed he is healthy and stable enough to live a normal life like any average toddler.

Boy was so joyous as his little self was now free like a bird without that tight vest kinda thing around him. Out of the happiness, the little one shrinking and wiggling to reach his parents, stomping on the checkup table as hard as he could. 

Finally, a nurse has placed the baby on Jimin's lap smiling at the way how little one immediately hugs his parent's neck babbling happy noises loud.

Yoongi has followed the doctor up to his office leaving the baby and Jimin in their private room.

"Congratulation mister Min. It's a rough journey but your little champ has made it. Both of you also had acted wisely".

"Thank you so much for your hard work doctor. Thank you every one of you for taking care of my son".

Yoongi has shaken hands with the doctors and nurses before leaving the room after having a few other explanations and advice regarding his son's health.

Finally, he has excitedly headed to meet his little son and husband who were now all over each other. Jimin was busy planting kisses on their son's delicate body mumbling thousands of things to express his contentment. The baby was also snuggling to his favorite embrace enjoying all the love he received from his mommy.

For this entire time, they didn't allow to hug or hold the baby because wrong postures could lead to more time to heal. Yoongi sat beside Jimin smiling with his whole heart witnessing the way the baby placed slobbery smooches on Jimin's cheek.

"We did it Jiminah.........."

Jimin let out a deep sigh of relief leaning on Yoongi. Baby has StumbleUpon his Appa's lap like a small kitten searching the safest place he knows.

This moment recalls Jimin the first time Yoongi met their son in the same hospital. At that time he was scared to death thinking a lot of what-ifs. But living in the moment now he knows his son is blessed with the best father. As a parent Yoongi has never failed. Throughout this tough journey, he was the one who absorb all the negativities not letting his child and mate down. Younger omega couldn't even imagine going through this all alone with his son without his mate's presence and protection which felt like a shadow covering them from every bad.

Younger wipes his cheek joining the hug. Yoongi was fondling the baby telling all the sweet words in the world to express his overflowing happiness.

"We are blessed to have you Yoongi. I have never experienced what is like to have parents in life, how safe it feels, what kinda strength that feeling adds up to life. I am so happy for my son. He is blessed with the best. Omega has placed a kiss on alpha's temple nuzzling his face on the crook of his neck".

Yoongi was shocked to see Jimin's emotional self. He knew younger is so sensitive and the whole process was too tough for him to go through as the child's omega parent who face a lot all alone to give birth to him. At some moments Yoongi has worried about Jimin's state than YoonSu's condition.

Right after the surgery, YoonSu has taken into the intensive care unit by the doctors as the baby's ECG monitor alarmed his condition. It was the scariest moment both parents ever faced in their lives. Jimin has fainted right on the spot just hearing it and Yoongi was the one who handle everything. At that time he realize how hard it could be for Jimin if he had to go through this process alone. What kinda misery is his delicate omega gonna face alone without having his help. Even the thought 'what if he never cross path with Jimin at Daegu' send shivers through his body. With the help of his father, Namjoon, Seokjin, and other close friends both parents had faced the situation successfully.