20. Under the Moonlight

Jimin-ssi could you please check on the location profiles again, before we submitted them to the management?

Okay, Yeori ssi don't worry I am done within 15 minutes. 

Okay, thank you.

Sung Hyun-ssi Did you check on the casting call? Is it finalized?

Yes, I did, casts and the models' confirmation mail were also sent by the agency. 

Okay, it's also done.

Then........... Ji Ho-ssi how about our budget proposal? 

Yes, Yeori-ssi you can also mark it as checked. Senior Jung Hyun had gained approval from the finance department and also he informed me that he had arranged the transportation facilities too.

Team coordinator Yeori take the final roll call regarding the biggest project going to start within 3 days.

The marketing team had chosen the countryside to film their ad campaign since the brand needs to promote green concepts and a natural environment thorough out their marketing process.

So Mazda marketeers had to work so hard to arrange everything according to their client's will and finally, they were about to start the process.

.
.

It has been a month since Jimin has reported back to his work after what happened between him and Yoongi. He has been praying to god wishing not to meet the alpha again at the work. 

But once Jimin got to know CEO has returned to Seoul's head office Jimin never felt that contented feeling he thought he'll feel hearing alpha's absence.

Jimin needs to have Yoongi around. His omega soul was in a need to have his alpha closer to him. At the same time, he didn't want to. Jimin wasn't ready to face Yoongi again after what happened between them that evening.

Anyway, after he came back to the marketing team Jimin had started to carry out their plans for the advertising campaign with his teammates. According to the plan they had decided to do television advertisements and another few magazine photoshoots since they need to build up brand awareness from the zero as the clothing brand is new to the country. 

The preparation process was trouble-free for the marketing team as they received the necessary facilities and support from the Sky-High head office. CEO had given a special order asking all the department heads to take care of the team's every requirement while his absence.  

* * * * *

Mom--mmieeee..........mommy............

Yes sweetheart I am here.

16 months old baby throws his grabby hands looking at Jimin's face.

Okay okay come here.......did my big boy is sleepy?

Yoon Su had left a slobbery smooch on Jimin's cheek causing omega to giggle at his cuteness.

Aigooo you make me this really hard. But papa promises to visit you every weekend okay love?

Yoon Su wasn't listening to Jimin. Even though he listened he couldn't understand his worried omega parent's sad rambles.

The baby was busy observing his mama's all-packed red colour suitcase which was now kept beside the room's door.

Jimin has joined his team as half of the ideas are related to the plan owned by him. On the other hand, Jimin's presence had especially been requested by the company after meeting the passionate employee who was full of ideas.