28. Kids...

"Mr. Min after tomorrow evening shots you can take your son home. After that, you only have another three appointments here which take place as his preparation sessions prior to the surgery".

"Okay, doctor thank you so much".

Yoongi slowly opens the door doubtfully, thinking whether they are sleeping or not because today he was a bit late to the hospital as he got some office-related work to finish before coming.

Making him smile his eyes fall on his baby son Yoon Su who was happily babbling in his papa's lap taking baby bites from his dinner plate.

Not wanting to disturb them alpha had taken a seat in the corner of the room taking his blazer off.

"Mom-mommy............."

"Yeah yeah sweetheart only this bite"

The baby was pushing Jimin's hand to show he was done with eating his smashed veggies and eggs. But Jimin had kept on spoon-feeding to the child as he know Yoon Su hasn't finished sufficient potion from his food.

Yoongi smiled seeing how their son keep calling him mommy and Jimin keep him getting back. Once upon a time, Jimin has kept on trying to make his son call him papa but as of now, he was accepting the way his baby son loves to address him.

Walking behind them Yoongi has spread his hands in front of Yoon Su signaling him to come to his arms. Excited baby has immediately arched his body bending front to leave Jimin's grip to reach his appa.

The baby who has been spoon-feeding was covered with his smashed solid food so Jimin tried to wipe it off first, getting afraid Yoongi's office shirt might get stained. But it seems like alpha didn't care about it even a bit.

"Did you eat yummies ?".

Yoon Su has kept his Bambi eyes to his appa not knowing how he should reply then giggling loud hugging his neck.

"Did you nom nom?"

Seeing his toddler's lost puppy eyes alpha has chuckled kissing his temple making him sit on his lap. As alpha held the baby up Jimin managed to wipe his face and hands with baby wipes making him tickle a little in between just to hear his giggles.

"Did you ate hyung?"

"No, I bought packed sushi. Let's have it together after YoonSu sleep". Jimin has nodded his head taking the dropper to give YoonSu's medicines. Baby has cried his eyes out hugging Jimin not wanting to eat bitter medicines of him. Yoongi who hasn't seen this course had got himself scared thinking something has very seriously gone wrong with his son.

"Jimin-ah is he okay? Should we call for doctors?"

"No no, it's because he hates the taste. Your son really hates his medicines. Ever since doctors prescribe those to him we are doing this drama on a daily basis. Aren't we? little sir?"

Yoongi has understandingly nodded his head with a smile trying to take the crying pup again to his arms. But sleepy toddler has pushed his face to Jimin's bosom crying and being fuzzy showing he needed to have a nap.

"You are okay....I got you, love. Wait let's get changed into your PJs". Yoon Su was rubbing his eyes with balled fists being a bit grumpy as Jimin put on him on his crib against his will.

"Oh no no don't cry sweety it's okay don't cry..........."

Understanding his whiny son's gestures omega has turned aside setting his fuzzy baby on his lap to feed him not wanting to tire him any more than he already is. The cranky baby who was tugging on his shirt has immediately stopped his tantrum, humming at the soothing feeling he get from suckling.