38. Surprised !?

................."Seokjin I really like you a lot. Will you be my boyfriend?"

The omega gush the forming lump in throat down blinking fast like he was trying to catch what he heard just now is real and not a dream. His heart was furiously thumping, cheeks were printed with a darker shade of red and his parted wet plump lips are slightly quivering.

Namjoon slowly released the flustered male from his grip taking his cold hands between his hands.

"Seokjin-ah I truly meant what I said just now. I know our beginning isn't that good but I promise to try my best. You don't have to answer me just now. Take your time. Take all the time you need but think well. I can wait".

Still, silent Jin has finally let out the long-held breath pressing his face against the alpha's shoulders wrapping both hands around his chest.

Namjoon was also kinda doubting his sudden act but he knew his feelings were genuine and strong toward this person who was now pressing against his chest.

*Namjoon-ah........... You know nothing about my past, you don't know what kinda life I live, though it was against my will. You never ask about my child's other parent though you share everything about your ex with me. In this life, I never felt this way for anyone. You are the first alpha who kissed me this purely, you are the first person who treat me this delicately. I know what I am gonna do now is kinda selfish but I want you too. I have fallen for you a long time ago. You will never believe this but from the very first moment I met your eyes, I wish I could be the one for you*.

Now Jin could feel the way Namjoon rubbed his back even without telling a single word.

*I promise to tell you everything about my past but not now. Selfish me want to feel what it is like to be someone's love who they respect and cherish. I need you to look at me in the same eyes a little longer. So....... for now I am going to keep all my dark days with me. I think God will forgive me for doing this cause I am not tryna deceive you, all I want is a little more time with you*.

Finally, Jin has lifted his face cupping the alpha's cheeks between his hands. He knew his feelings were strong enough and he will ready to face the consequences even though Namjoon leave him after he tell everything. He needs it. Kim Seokjin is ready to risk it all to experience what it feels like to be loved, and love someone who he treasured a lot.

"I like you too Namjoona-ah. I like you for a long time even before you notice my existence". 

"Jin..............."

Namjoon has laughed wide, peppering omega's cheeks and lips with an uncountable amount of kisses. Omega lets the other do whatever he wants, savoring the heartwarming sensation in his heart. He enjoys the way his heart acts like a young teen who is finally able to be together with his secret love. 

Namjoon makes Jin's head lay on his chest placing his cheek on the top of the omega's head. He was gently rubbing the latter's shoulders smiling at the way he drew rounds on his chest by his finger snuggling to him. 

"Seokjinie I promise I never let you regret. I'll make you the happiest in this world". Namjoon was determined, continuing to enjoy the comfortable silence between them.

.
.
.

"Good morning, beautiful".

Jin gasped when a pair of arms hugged him behind.

"G-good morning Joon".

Still half sleepy Alpha has nuzzled his face on the omega's neckline leaning on his back.

"You don't know how many times I wanna do this when you are back facing me. God, you feel so comfy. No wonder why my boys wanna cuddle with their papa that much".