17. Storm

Golden Fab informed Sky-High that they need to have a personal meeting with both the marketing and production team ASAP.

The young CEO Min Yoongi instructed his secretary to contact both their production plant and Mazda marketing firm to inform them that they need to send their teams to the newly establish Daegu Sky-High headquarters on coming Wednesday.

Dismissing the secretary Yoongi walked to his personal space attached to his office room to take a call to Namjoon as he have one hour break before his next meeting.

Hello Namjoon-ah.

Yeah, Yoongs. I'll call you in ten minutes I am on my way to Taehyung's school.

Yeah sure by the way are you still on your leaves?

Yeah. There is a problem Yoongi. Tae isn't doing well these days. I don't know what to do.

I'll visit you tomorrow don't worry he'll be alright.

Yoongi knew what Tae and Joon went through. He witnessed how painful it was to Namjoon when he had to deal with his son forgetting his all worries and pains.

* * * * *

Good morning may I know the person who present your team's presentation that day.

Mr. CEO needs to talk to that person.

Mazda marketing team who reported to the headquarters got questioned by CEO's personal assistant. The team leader immediately points out Jimin saying he is the one. Group gave him encouraging smiles when the female personal assistant asked Jimin to follow her.

Jimin stood up to walk along with the CEO's personal staff who came to fetch him.

He hesitantly took slow steps realizing he gonna again to face Yoongi all alone. Jimin doubted what could happen today when he meet him because previous memories still freaking him out.

The rest of the group called to a different meeting room to instruct how things gonna happen from now on regarding their tasks.

Yoongi try to adjust his necktie a few times but it didn't come out as neat as he expected. Clicking his tongue at the annoyance alpha walked out of his personal room attached to the office room as he heard the knock on the door.

Sir, may I come in?

Yes, please.

Sir, the person who presents on that day is waiting outside shall I send him in?

Yes, let him in.

CEO's personal assistant signal Jimin to go inside and gave him an encouraging smile noticing the employee is too nervous to meet the CEO.

Jimin knew who he gonna meet but Yoongi didn't expect to see Jimin here at all.

G-good m-morning s-sir.

Alpha quickly lift his gaze to meet the familiar voice's owner who glued his eyes to the floor.

What the f---- are you doing here?

Jimin flinched at the Yoongi's tone fidgeting his dark pastel blue cardigan's hem nervously still lowering his head being scared to look older one in the eyes.

The lady outside asks me to come here, sir.

'Sir' the world felt too foreign to Jimin as well as Yoongi. It causes both of them to recall their memories about how they used to call each other when they were together. Both of them didn't dare to talk to each other. Being alone inside an office room starts to give them flashbacks to the days they used to be so in love.