26. Is He Mine....?

Time 7.30 PM.

"Hello Yoongi".

"Oh, Namjoon-ah I was so in need to talk to you. So how are y---"

"Yoongi listen"
Cutting the Yoongi's excited response Namjoon has talked in a panicked voice.

"We can't reach Jimin do you know where is he?"

"W-what? Why are you searching for him?"
Yoongi trusted Namjoon a hundred percent but knowing his dad can use his employees as he wish, Yoongi took a pause before he answered him.

"Yoongi, please.......if you know where is he please tell me. For three days there wasn't any news from him".

"Namjoon-ah why are you searching him did anything happen?"
Recognizing the impatience in Namjoon's voice, this time Yoongi question him with pure concern.

Namjoon who didn't know how he should put it into words felt his jaw clenching hearing his friend's concerned voice.

"See it's not the time to give you full details about what is going on but if you know where is he please pass this news. Tell him Yoon Su is hospitalized and his presence is very needed at the moment. Asked him to come to Seoul University Hospital. If you know where is he please don't pay deaf ears Yoongi-ah this is kinda serious. So Please ......."

Saying that Namjoon had cut the line in a commotion with the thought to contact one of his team members to ask from them also.

Alpha has pursed his lips clicking the tongue as he knew that name. He immediately gets flashbacks to the day Jimin cried while begging him asking not to fire him from the job saying "his Yoon Su has only him and he need the job to save him"

He remembered the way Jimin replied with a yes when he questioned him as "did you leave me for him. Is that the one ?"

Yoongi knew he should pass the news to Jimin because it's not humane to keep such a piece of news to himself. But he couldn't stop his heart squeezed with jealousy and anger. He didn't wanna see him with anyone but he understand. When Namjoon searches him in such a hurry definitely there is something serious going on.

But there is another problem. He couldn't let him just leave the house knowing definitely either Taemin's men or his own father's henchmen waiting to track omega's whereabouts. So sighing at the annoyance sprinkled ungraspable sentiment sit on his mind alpha dialed the intercom to get his PA.

"Museol, come to my office room".

"As soon as he got the call PA has walked inside to hear what his boss need at this late-night hour".

"How many guards are available at the moment?"

"We got two at the gate and another two inside the house".

"Okay, then listen carefully............"

.
.
.
.

Bewildered Jimin was surprised hearing Yoongi's assistant's words.

"So you ask me to get ready to go to Seoul? Now? But there is another day until five days complete. I want to talk to Yoongi hyu--- I mean Mr. Min".

"Sir, it's an emergency someone you know is hospitalized there. That's why the boss asked me to pass the message to you".

Since he hasn't too many close ones Jimin has panicked hearing the PA's words. His head starts to feel dizzy as he remembers he didn't contact Jin for four days. He hasn't called the older omega because he knew the room's phone was bugged and his every detail was secretly collected by the guards who always standing in front of his door.