19. Big heart

Sir, he gets into a car.

(Aggressive tone) Okay, don't follow.
Just turn back for now, but keep your eyes on them. No matter what happens, don't let that freak meddle with Yoongi.

Understood?

Yes sir.

Did you find anything about where he lives?

Not yet. But we'll soon.

Okay, be careful. Don't reveal yourself no matter what happens.

* * * * *

Pouring the nth shot from the whiskey bottle placed on the kitchen counter, Alpha lay on the icy cold floor, getting flashbacks to what he saw two hours ago.

2 hours ago. ....................

Min Yoongi was watching the way Jimin got out of the white car that he had seen before. Alpha had followed the vehicle for nearly twenty minutes, and he had questioned himself why he was doing this for the entire ride.

In a very ordinary neighborhood, the car had pulled over, and now Alpha is watching what will be their next move, being ready to storm out if anything happens to the younger.

One male had stepped out before Jimin, and that person had opened the door for him taking his bag into his hands.
Since it was very dark already, none of the males saw the luxurious car stop a few feet away watching them.

The taller male who walked to open the door for the younger had helped him to step out and fix his coat, covering himself well, and Yoongi noticed it belonged to him. Yes, younger was still wrapped in his coat, which he had put on him earlier, and that made his heart skip a beat.

The mentioned male had caressed Jimin's hair, softly embraced him in a warm hug, wiping his cheeks. He had held his hands in his and talked to him for a good few minutes before they were parted. Yoongi got to see the way Jimin nodded his head and accepted something that the other male told him.

From the way they interacted, Yoongi understood they were really close to each other, and that realization drove him to grip the steering wheel way too hard until his knuckle veins popped through his pale skin. Alpha was burning with jealousy to see Jimin with some other male, and he was comfortable around him made him get his feelings even harder.

Throughout the whole drive-back journey, his head was filled with one thing.

'Jimin was already with someone, and they were doing well together.

Fuck you Min Yoongi just move on. You are destroying yourself. Pull yourself together. No matter what you try to do. He does not belong to you anymore.

Alpha tried to pour another shot and realized the bottle was over. Throwing the bottle on the floor out of frustration, he had hit his head on his own knee caps furiously, mumbling to himself. He was crying out loud at the realization that his Jiminie didn't belong to him.

You are an asshole. Min Yoongi You fucking try to rape your omega. When did you turn into such a monster?

No, he is the one who cheats you first. If he didn't want to be with me, he could just tell me. For fuck's sake, we could talk. He is the one who left me.

What if? What if he had never loved me? Did I keep him forcefully? Did I make a wrong move by not confessing to him when we were together? Is that happening because I didn't make him mine?

No, don't blame yourself. He was the one who slept with another man when you weren't here. He is the one who disappears from your life like an illusion. That means he wasn't genuine with his feelings from the start. You dirty slut. You ruined my life.