10. Alone

Namjoon confirmed the person he saw at the marketing firm in Daegu is the same Park Jimin who disappeared two years ago. As the regional manager who took care of the companies in Daegu under the Sky-High, he had reviewed one of the employee's medical support requesting applications.

Since he is the controlling executive he had got to see Jimin's profile in the process of approving the request.

All the time when Yoongi suffering from the betrayal Namjoon swear to himself if he ever met Jimin he gonna definitely recompense on behalf of his lifelong friend.

Personally, Namjoon bias to the standpoint that all the omegas only know cheat and bitching over their trust as he is also suffering from his mate's heartless behavior.

Back in two years when an anonymous source sent Jimin's pictures he totally trust Jimin is the offender. But after seeing that day young omega holding a baby, Namjoon starts to suspect about everything that happened years ago.

Namjoon tries to rationally look into the situation. If Jimin was sleeping with men for money how did he end up working at a marketing firm and adopting a kid all alone? He knew Jimin's civil status is unmarried as he checked his personal file.

Anyway, Namjoon didn't inform this to Yoongi since he himself was not sure about what is going on in the omega's life. He starts to sus his own preconceptions when he remembers the look Jimin's eyes hold that day.

Anyway leaving the rest to the future Namjoon decided to stay quiet not meddling with the situation until he meet Jimin personally.

* * * * *

Appa

Yes

Can I sleep with you?

Yes, you can but I'll not join you soon.

Namjoon is busy with a bulky set of documents when Taehyung crashlands to his room.

Appa

Yes

Can you sing a song?

What? no Tae.
Do you want me to play a song for you?

No

Busy father didn't notice the way his boy sulking hugging his favorite bedtime plushy.

Just a few minutes passed while Taehyung keep his eyes on Namjoon who is super busy with his office work.
Namjoon didn't notice until Taehyung reach his table.

Appa?

Oh buddy, I am so sorry you can't play with my phone if that is what you going to ask from me.

Namjoon said not even taking his eyes from the laptop screen.

Then he felt the way small pair of hands slowly wrapped around his left forearm.

Tae?

Appa can I sit with you? Please .......

Namjoon couldn't understand the reason behind his son's sudden clinginess anyway, he decided to place the boy on a chair next to his table. But that is not the thing six years old was asking.

Desperate baby snifflings didn't go unheard since the child is sitting closer to his father.

Oh, baby what happened?

Without replying, boy shook his head getting down from the chair just walk to his room again.

Puzzled parent just follow the boy immediately.
When he walked to Taehyung's room he saw little one laying under his cozy blanket turning to the wall's side.