Chapter Five

(Y/N) POV

"What? Who would want to play with me besides the boys? I didn't even know anyone knew about me besides them and Fundy and Nikki," I said looking at him with nothing but confusion. He almost squinted his eyes in annoyance before he continued.

"You know, that does change when you burst into my office when I'm streaming," he said with a snarky grin. I rolled my eyes, I had forgotten about that in the heat of my meeting. I almost don't even want to know what was said about me when I wasn't around.

"Well, who wants to play?" I asked not sure I was ready for the emotional toll that playing with everyone would be. Wilbur always had a pretty good taste in friends, they were typically nice but meeting new people was a lot on a day like today. That being said, playing games with Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur always helped me on bad days.

"Well Tommy and Tubbo, as always. Additionally, it would be Quackity, Fundy, and Technoblade," he said trying to remember who asked. I knew Fundy, and I had seen Quackity and Techno on his streams. I mean two new people wouldn't be horrible right? I could manage two people.

"Sure," I said looking at him with a somewhat fake smile. He smiled back at me, and I could tell he wasn't sure he even wanted to play tonight. He was doing it for me, as he always did. He was truly the best brother.

He climbed out of my bed and said he would bring me some dinner in my office. He left without another word, and I took it as my time to go to my office and start my computer up. Wilbur eventually brought my dinner, leftovers from the night before, and went to his office. I opened Discord to see that Tommy and Tubbo were already in the usual VC. I wasn't sure if they knew I agreed to play or if they were just playing as normal.

"Hey guys," I said, joining the Discord call. Tommy yelled out in excited response, and I felt myself smile. He was truly one of my best friends, and he always made my days brighter.

"Hello my favorite Gold sibling!" Tommy said in excitement. Tubbo said hi quickly before they went back to what they must have been bickering about before. Wilbur joined quickly, and the conversation went back to a well-rounded call.

"Hey everyone!" I heard Quackity's voice ring through the call. Was it weird that I was nervous for Fundy to join? It had been so long since I had talked to him. "Hey (Y/N), it's great to meet you. I'm Quackity, but you can just call me Alex."

I introduced myself to him, and he seemed a lot different off-camera. In a great way, in a way that was comfortable and relaxed. It made it a lot easier to get the conversation going than I thought when he would be the same version he was when he streamed.

"Helloooo," I heard Techno's signature greeting ring through the call. Tommy excitedly reacted and this caused Techno to laugh in response. As more people joined, I could feel myself being quieter. I wasn't exactly great in large crowds.

"Not to fear!" I heard a familiar voice ring out after the joining call noise. "I am here, and very ready to play Rust. Hey (Y/N), long time no see."

It was weird to hear Fundy's voice again and I could already feel the blush on my cheeks. I had never had very deep feelings for Fundy, but I did find him rather attractive and he was very easy to keep up a flirty banter with. He made me feel pretty, and flirting was really fun sometimes.

"It definitely has," I said with an obvious tone of flustered. The next thing that happened was incredibly predictable.

"Stop. Yep stop all of that. I would like to not vomit tonight," Wilbur said, causing Tommy and Tubbo to burst out in laughter. I felt myself blush, I had almost let myself forget how much Wilbur hated us interacting.