Thank You + Announcement!

Hello everyone! 

I just want to start off by saying thank you to every single person that read my story. Every person that gave me a vote, and every comment that made me smile until my mouth hurt. I loved being able to see everyone's reactions to this story.

The Technoblade fangirl in me enjoyed every second writing this story, and I hope everyone knows that it means everything to me that people read it and loved it right alongside me. 

But I know what you're really here for, and that's the announcement! This may be the end of Technoblade and (Y/N) Gold's story, but that doesn't mean there isn't more time for Technoblade fanfiction. 

So I'm super excited and happy to announce that I have planned and begun writing a new Technoblade fanfiction! This one will take place in a fantasy world, and it will be absolutely adorable and I would say even better than this story. 

I don't have a title for it yet (that's always the hardest part) but keep an eye out and it will be published in the next couple weeks! Hopefully I can write a few more chapters to get a headstart and never deprive anyone of timely posts. 

So again, THANK YOU! I hope to see you all again in my next Technoblade story!