Brynn Campbell

Name: Brynn Campbell

Alias: Bandit Brynn (ifykyk)
       Undead Brynn
       Brynn-nn
       Fox's Sin of Greed
       Lady Brynn
       Fairy Queen Brynn
       The Woman of Greed

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Age: Unknown (Chronologically)
     19 (Biologically)

Status: Alive

Birthday: February 14

Height: 6'11 (210 CM)

Weight: 154lbs. (70kgs)

Hair Color: Pale Blue

Eye Color: Red

Blood Type: B

Abilities: Snatch (Explained Below)

Sacred Treasure: Courechouse

---

Brynn is a very tall, fit woman with tan skin, who possesses a set of well-developed abdominal muscles and usually has a slouch. She has short, pale blue hair and thin black eyebrows, and scarlet-red eyes. On the left side of her jaw and extending down to her neck, she has a large scar given to her by Gol D. Roger.

During her imprisonment at the Impel Down, her hair had grown past her thighs. However, soon after escaping her cell, she utilized a marine's attacks to reduce her long hairstyle.

Brynn is shown to be a passionate woman. She takes actions based on whatever catches her interest such as escaping from prison after hearing Monkey D. Luffy was looking for her Captain's son.

She has shown some aspects of greed as well as selfish desire; however, she will stay her hand if she is given a good reason to stop. She has a strange habit of making singing tones while talking, which she developed at a young age after she was adopted by ---.

Though she can be selfish and greedy, she is also shown to be caring, which is shown when she rushed toward Ace to save him despite being a "bad person".

Brynn is easily surprised and excited as shown when she discovers Chopper's ability to talk. Furthermore, when Chopper transformed back into his larger form, Brynn was the only one who appeared to be astonished. Brynn carries a deep hatred toward the Marines, holding a grudge against them for killing Roger, and she despises the very thought of coming in contact with them, too.

Additionally, Brynn has told the other Straw Hats to not get into her past as it was against her personal boundary rules.

Before she became a member of Roger's pirate crew, Brynn wanted to gain immortality, so she climbed the gigantic tree in the Fairy King's Forest, where the Fountain of Youth was located. After climbing to the top, Evan, the fountain's guardian saint, tried to stop her quest, believing that she had malicious feelings, only for Brynn to persistently climb back again and again, with the actions of each annoying and angering the other.

She then unsheathed her three-section staff and prepared to fight, and seemingly attacked him, but instead manipulated her staff to grab the cup that held the water from the fountain. However, before she could drink from it, she was quickly bound by the branches of the trees by Evan. As soon as she gave up, Evan realized her lack of malicious feelings by reading her mind and released her.