8

Somewhere in Impel Down, sat a woman with hair that grew longer than her own structure, her skin was stuck to her very bones, bruises scattered all over her tan skin, large spears were stabbed into her body, creating large holes that couldn't heal.

At the lowest floor for the most dangerous deemed criminals sat a woman that once traveled the seas with the world's most dangerous man to ever exist. She was asleep for days and hadn't bothered covering up her nude body that had nothing but a cloth that covered her breasts and lower region.

"Looks like it's begun." She heard someone say outside her cell. "Wanna bet who'll win? Monkey D. Luffy, a rookie from the worst generation or the marines, in other words, us."

"Monkey D. Luffy seems to be looking for his brother, Portgaz D. Ace, second division commander on Whitebeard's ship. He's already down to level 3, but even now, he's trapped down here forever." She heard another person say.

Her head perked up at the news, her lips twitched up into a small grin. "Great~! Sounds like this should be fun~.." Her voice echoed throughout her cell, confusing the guards that were supposed to be watching over her, "Huh? What was that?" They turned around.

Suddenly, the cell was knocked down, the bars fell forward with a loud thud, creating dust to be sent flying everywhere. "Eeek! This can't be real!" One of the two guards shouted.

The tall woman trapped inside the cell walked out of the darkness and into the light, where as the guards that were able to see her, froze. "Ahh." She cracked her neck muscles and groaned at the feeling of her aching muscles.

"It's good to go on a walk every once in a while." The woman's left leg had a hole in it, surprising the soldiers and leaving them wondering on how she was able to walk. Her hair had been dragging on the floor and her skin had dirt all over it. Her nude body made them all blush, but she didn't care.

"H-How did you break out?!" The second guard shrieked, "How? Hup!" The tall and curvy woman bent down to remove a spear that was still stabbed inside her right leg. "Can't you see? I kicked the cell bars down." She said.

"B-But why now?!" Guard 1 asked, he shook in fear and was well aware of the difference in power the three of them had. He looked at anything but her, seeing as she had little to no clothing. Guard 2, however, was filled with arrogance and fear.

"A former Roger Pirate,

Brynn the Undead?!"

____

"Why? Well, because you two were having such a riveting conversation." Brynn shrugged, she removes the chains that still remained on her wrists and turned to look at them, not fully, but enough to make the guards want to die on the spot. "You said Monkey D. Luffy and Portgaz D. Ace, right?"

"They're both alive."

'That's Garp's grandson, no doubt and Captain's kid, Ace!' Brynn thought.

"Oh, no! Notify the Warden at once!" Guard 1 told guard 2, who wasted no time on running off to find his boss, who would no doubt, take care of this criminal. "What's all the commotion?" A tall and slim looking woman with unkempt orange hair asked, she wore a red devil outfit.

Brynn looked at her, boredom clearly visible in her eyes. "Ooh! Chief Commander Sadi! It's an emergency, Brynn the Undead has gotten out of her cell!" Guard 1 shouted, causing the woman's eyes to widen, though they weren't visible.

"The Fox Sin of Greed, Brynn the Undead. I don't know how you escaped, but get back in there."

"Hey, kid. Is that anyway to speak to your senior?" The red-eyed woman glared down at the shorter one, almost daring her to try and do something. "Don't you dare call me a kid! I'm Chief Commander, Little-Lady Sadi!" The orange-haired woman shouted, her whip hit the ground with brute strength, hoping it would scare the bandit off, but didn't.