5

The Roger Pirates watched as the dead old land that they saw before -- turn into one filled with life and colors. Brynn looked around as she began hearing a voice, so she followed after it. "Brynn! Hold up, woman!" Yui shouted, but the woman ignored him.

"That damn woman..always doing things on her own!" Yui scoffed, he would never admit it, but he was worried about the tall immortal.

"Leave her be, Yui. She can handle her own problems. Besides..what is this place?" Roger asked as he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword and looked around.

Yui nodded and slowly looked around, the rest of the crew did so as well.

The area was green and foggy, everything was fine at first. Until Rayleigh caught sight of someone rushing after Brynn. It was that floating dude from earlier and Rayleigh knew that he was trouble. "I'm going to go look for Brynn. Who knows what she's up to." Rayleigh said.

"Wait up, Rayleigh. I'll go with you." Moon jogged towards his first-mate, only to stop when Rayleigh shook his head. "I can go on my own. Stay with the Captain or he'll get lost, navigator.." Rayleigh gave the man a gentle smile and left.

While Brynn was running, she was stopped by the floating man from earlier. "Brynn! Don't you dare think you can escape me!" He shouted, "You again? You fairy impersonator!" Brynn rolled her eyes as she stared down at the man.

"Fairy impersonator?"

"Yep."

"For your information, I'm a real fairy! My name is Harold! You know, the Harold from that small jail cell back at that deserted island!" The now proclaimed, Harold, shouted. "Look, I'm busy~. Shoo now. Shoo~!" Brynn waved her hand as she tried walking away from him.

"No."

"Right, then~." Brynn nodded as she bounced off her feet and ran off, she made sure to keep in mind that this man was a fairy and her 'deceased' best friend. Not that it mattered anymore.

"You haven't changed a bit. You still don't listen to what people say."

"You're only interested in what you're after. That's why you'll abandon your friends smack in the middle of it." Right on her trail, Harold flew besides her as he watched her run.

"Just like when you used to steal from those around you back at the jail cell you were in. And when you watched the marines go down in flames while putting us prisoners in danger. And then-"

Brynn tried to swipe her hand at him, but Harold dodged. She didn't like him ranting about the things she'd done in the past. "To satisfy your own greed, you don't care what happens to others." Harold spoke with wisdom as he dodged all of Brynn's attacks.

"You annoying fucker~. Are you really Harold?" Brynn stopped her attacks and grinned, "Didn't I say I was?" Harold asked as he floated behind her.

"Then.."

"I won't hesitate to clobber you~!" Brynn smirked as she raised her left arm to smack Harold down, only to blink when she hit a rock and sent it flying. "That was always how you'd jab at me. Back in the day." Harold hummed as he now floated ten steps away from her.

"Was that why you showed up? To settle the score with me~?" Brynn chuckled, "I was hoping that if I could help it...we wouldn't have to be meeting under such circumstances."

-

Harold's POV after he was 'killed' back at the jail he was put in.

Two years ago, after my great execution by the marines. I was set free by a minsunderstanding and left back to my home. It took a while to get back to my loveable and lively home, but when I got there..