10

Once the smoke and dust settled down, Brynn blinked and stared at the criminals that were standing in front of her. "Who're you guys?" Brynn asked, Luffy snickered as a huge D-shaped grin made its way onto his face. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates!" He shouted.

"We don't have time for introductions straw hat boy! We need to get to Ace and quickly!" Ivankov shouted, Jimbei wholeheartedly agreed and made his way towards Sennet, who threw herself in his arms. Luffy nodded and turned to look at Brynn, who was already staring at the teen. Brynn already knew what he meant by that look, "I'll join you guys."

"Why would you want to join us?" Crocodile narrowed his eyes at the woman, Brynn didn't bother glancing at him, "I'll meet you guys at the exit. I need to get something that was taken from me.." Brynn said before she completely disappeared from their sights.

Luffy nodded, "Right! Let's go!"

____

Brynn practically flipped the prison upside down in order to look for her courechouse. She looked around in cabinets and boxes in order to find it, but she couldn't in the end. "Looking for this..?" A voice called out from behind the immortal, Brynn turned around as a huge grin found it's way onto her lips.

"Courechousee!" Brynn sang as she walked over to it, she wasn't really looking forward to making any sweet talk with the person, so she was really annoyed when they waved their nasty finger in front of her face.

"Not so fast, criminal! I won't ever forgive you for the embarrassment you made me go through!" The person shouted, Brynn tilted her head to the side as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Who're you again?" She asked, Brynn already knew the person would get annoyed, so she chuckled when the person's face grew red. "I'm little-lady Sadi! You fought me not that long ago!" Sadi shouted.

"I don't fight weaklings, sorry." Brynn shrugged as she tried to grab her weapon back from the chief, but the prison staff took a step back and brought out her whip. "That doesn't belong to you, lady." Brynn grinned, her vein was visibly threatening to explode and she was starting to get annoyed.

"Give it back." Brynn brought her hand up as her courechouse started to pull itself away from Sadi's grip and instead got back into Brynn's hold. "It feels good carrying you again, courechouse~" Brynn chuckled as she swiped her weapon towards Sadi, the chief fell to the ground with a loud thud as Brynn stepped over her body.

"Now, where did that kid say we were meeting up?"

____

"Where is that woman at? We're running out of time!" Ivankov worriedly looked around. "Yeah, we can't waste any more time." Inazuma sweated, Luffy frowned and looked around while Jimbei summoned a bunch of whale sharks. "Sorry, did I take too long?" Brynn asked as she appeared behind them with some marine pants and some new bandages around her breasts.

"Scar woman! You made it! Alright, let's go!" Luffy snickered as he jumped on top of his whale shark while Brynn did the same. They all rode atop whale sharks as the animals took them towards the warship that Jimbei, Crocodile, Daz (and Buggy) managed to get them. "We did it! We made it to the shop!" They all grinned. Brynn hummed as she stared at the stupid guys that began dancing.

That's when her eyes trailed upon Luffy after the teen began chanting about escaping Impel Down. Her eyes widened when she saw a familiar big nosed pirate.

"You still have that big red nose, Buggy?" Brynn called out to the pirate, who immediately grew defensive about his nose, "Who're you calling big red n- Lady Brynn??" Buggy's eyes shot out of their sockets as he remained still. Luffy tilted his head to the side while everyone rushed around the ship in order to help Inazuma since he had gotten poisoned.

"Lady Brynn!" Buggy cried out as he clung onto the taller woman, Brynn deadpanned as she pulled him away from her. "Still a crybaby, too." Brynn chuckled as she ruffled his hair, "You know Buggy, scar lady?" Luffy bluntly asked.

"Show some respect to Lady Brynn, straw hat!!" Buggy screeched, but instantly quieted down after Brynn gave him a look. "Yup. I know everyone around these seas that has been around since the beginning of  Cap'n's era." Brynn smirked. "WOWW! So you're old, huh?" Luffy laughed.

"Why, you.." Brynn's eye twitched as she reached out to grab the rubber man, but Buggy was holding her back.

___

"Shoot their ship down!" There were a bunch of navy ships coming after the pirates that broke out of impel down, Brynn sighed as she sat down. "Fire back at them, men!" Buggy shouted as his own group of followers obeyed his every word, he really wanted to impress Brynn with his captain skills.

Brynn's eyes were closed, but she could still see the person walking towards her. She figured Crocodile had guts since no one else wanted to approach her for once being apart of the Roger Pirates. "Aren't you going to help, woman? You're supposed to be a deadly person, right? Why don't you get up and help like everyone else is." Crocodile kicked the leg of the chair Brynn was sitting on.

"Why don't you jump off the ship and drown, Croc?"

Irritated by her nonchalant response, Crocodile sneered and walked away from her, not before sending his hook towards her, but Brynn easily dodged the weapon. "Sorry, I don't fight weaklings."

Soon enough, Crocodile left her alone as the Gates of Justice opened for the ship. Brynn whistled while she listened to Jimbei tell Luffy about the sacrifice Bon Clay, Luffy's friend, had made in order to help Luffy reach his brother, Ace. "You're going to abandon him?!" Luffy shouted, his face was full of anger and Brynn could understand why he was so angry.

But if Bon wanted to do this, then Luffy should respect that. "You'll only loose more men and your brother will die! Someone had to stay behind and open the gate!" Jimbei countered, Brynn hummed as she paid close attention to Luffy's reaction. Luffy frowned as he realizes that Jimbei was right, but he was still upset nonetheless.

"It's still connected!" Jimbei pulled out a snail transponder, leaving Brynn to suddenly remember that woman that was clinging onto the two of them from before. She wondered what happened to her, maybe she died of blood loss or drowned. Brynn shrugged it off, she didn't know the woman enough to care about her anyway.

"But the transponder's range is short. It'll cut off the second the gates close." Brynn butted in their conversation, Jimbei nodded and returned back to steering the wheel of the ship.

"Bon! Can you hear me, Bon?!" Luffy shouted into the small snail, "Why did you do it?! It's just like the last time!" Luffy screamed, Brynn rose her eyebrows as she wondered what he meant by that. "We we're supposed to escape together! You always help me, but I never get to pay you back!"

"If you're there...answer me, Bon!" Luffy cried out, Brynn smacked her lips, she looked away and silently paid her respects to Bon Clay. Not too long after, the rest of the escapees began shouting for Bon to answer, going as far as calling him big brother Bon. "Bon the gates are about to close! We're going now!" Luffy breathed in, "THANK YOU!!"

"Straw Boy!" Bon Clay managed to spit out after swallowing all his salty tears, Brynn chuckled a bit after hearing Bon's sobs.

"Go save your brother!"

____

A/n: I rushed this chapter cause I want to get to the big fight quicker, I'll regret rushing these chapters soon, but I'll fix them in due time.