7

Roger Pirates POV

"Now look here. What's the big idea, Harold?" Brynn asked as Yui and Mugren dropped to the ground once Harold had enough of hearing their complaints. "Can't you tell? I've come to the rescue." Harold hummed.

"To the rescue. Right. Thanks a lot♪." Brynn grinned, "You're welcome. But this is for Roger and the rest of his crew, excluding you." Harold scoffed.

"Now, now. Aren't you leaving me out♪?" Brynn cooed, "It's also for my little brother, because he cares a lot about you." Harold sighed. He remembers his little brother's words clearly,

"Please..protect Brynn no matter what."

"We were expecting your eventual betrayal. But..it's still a shame to lose you, the Grizzly Sin of Sloth, Harold." Grey struck a pose as she stated Harold's full alias. "And I wasn't expecting to hear that. From the get-go, I had no intention of siding with the marines."

"It just so happened that the World Government's goal of defeating the Roger Pirates, Brynn being the one I was looking for, coincided with my own goal of bringing her down." Harold explained.

"This is all very interesting, but do you mind not having this conversation behind my back♪?" Brynn hummed. "But unfortunately, the circumstances have changed. You mind telling your boss..Akainu for me?"

"That little boy? My boss? Please save it for when you're talking in your sleep. It's grating on my ears." Grey snarled and raised her weapon to strike at the four. She sent various bombs towards the four as Harold spun his spear in the air, it waved off any explosions coming towards them in exchange.

"Splendid!" Grey gasped in awe.

"So, that's the renowned weapon of the legend, the spirit spear Chastiefol. I don't know if this is true or not, but they say it's a sacred treasure crafted from the holy tree that exists in the fairy realm."

"I have heard that it's stronger than steel and possesses mysterious qualities from the holy tree. Your magic power that summons forth all those qualities is.."

"Disaster." Harold finished off for the marine. "Now things are getting fun. Let's make it four-on-one, if it's alright." Grey smiled and made her way towards the four of them. "No. One-on-one." Harold interrupted.

Roger was about to protest, but Rayleigh shook his head. "This fight is boring and your excitement will kill the woman, Captain." Rayleigh said.

The King of Pirates sighed and nodded his head. He had a depressed aura around him as his crew sweatdropped. "You guys sit back and watch." Harold told the Roger Pirates, "Way ahead of you, fairy guy!" Mugren gave him a shaky thumbs up and followed Yui towards the rest of their crew-mates.

"Are you being serious?" Grey asked, she tilted her head to the side and gaped at the fairy.

"We're counting on you, Harold!" Roger snickered. "If you lose, I'm so killing you♪." Brynn smiled. "Three of the Roger Pirates could barely keep up with me, but you want to take me on?" Grey chuckled.

"We were holding back, woman!" Yui shouted and soon regret it once he began vomiting. "It doesn't matter. Let's just get this over with." Harold scoffed, "Hmph. Very well." Grey sighed.