2

The silence inside the cell was disturbing, but Brynn had already grown use to it. She didn't care about the silence anymore, but apparently someone did. "How could you be stuck in here by yourself? I heard rumors about you, you know? Brynn the undead? Are they actually true?"

She didn't understand why this man was here, "If this is another execution, then I'm telling you, man. I won't move a muscle." She informed, "I didn't come here to kill you! Haha!"

"Why are you here, then?" She asked him, barely moving her head up to look at him, which he didn't really care about. "You have peaked my interest! And I want you to join my crew!" He said, a grin appeared on his face when he noticed Brynn stiffen up, though it wasn't much, but he noticed.

"If I fight you, will you let me bail you out of here?" The man asked, "Only if you peak my interest, old man."

So, the man snickered and punched the air. As confused as she wanted to be, Brynn knew better, she knew what this man was doing. Why?, well, because Rango used techniques like this all the time. She had even asked him to teach her and after loads of convincing, he finally did. So, she knew that this man's Haki was no joke.

She was blasted out of her cell, but before the marines could do anything about it -- the man had grabbed her leg to drag her and ran off.

"I'll only join your crew to finish our fight someday, old man." She scoffed, yet she couldn't help but believe that what she was saying, was a lie. Of course it was. This man was interesting, something was dragging her towards him. He was like a magnet and she was happy.

"Haha! Of course, young one. So, tell me. What really happened?"

"I can't tell you, old man. You're a stranger and you still haven't told me your name yet! You know mines, but I don't know yours~." Brynn sang, "Fine. The name is Gol D. Roger!" He laughed and noticed that she was avoiding the topic of the true story on why she was in a cell.

He figured that he'd ask her when she's more comfortable with him and his crew -- unless she didn't want to tell his crew, then he'd settle for being the only one to truly know what happened.

Brynn's eyes widened for a moment. For the months that she's been stuck inside that stupid cell, she was bored and often listened in on the guard's conversations.

She heard about this pirate that was always up to no good. He had started his pirate crew years ago and he still hasn't been caught by the marines. They deemed him to be a dangerous man and anyone affiliated with him was deemed a criminal, too.

Oh, well. She's already a criminal, so it didn't matter.

"Okay, Roger. How were you able to sneak into that jail?" Brynn asked, "Easy! I used a disguise!" He snickered. The woman nodded, she didn't even bother asking what kind of excuse he gave the marines so that he could visit her.

"Where's your crew~?" She asked the pirate, "Our crew, you mean?" Roger playfully winked at her. Brynn deadpanned and sighed, "Our crew. Where's our crew?" She asked, again.

"Haha! Right there!" She was expecting a large ship filled with many pirates, but was faced with something else, instead. She pursed her lips and noticed around seven different pirates sitting on the deck of a rather tiny ship. "Oh.."

"We got this ship from Rayleigh's home town! Haha, pretty nice, huh?" Roger laughed loudly, "Hey, Captain! Are you finished bringing our new crewmate?!" A man asked.

Brynn looked forward and noticed a man with long black hair and sunglasses, he stood with confidence. She could tell that these men were as strong as they looked, perhaps even stronger.