Chapter 5

Sorry about the message in the last chapter. I started to second guess myself. You know self-doubt.  Anyway, enough of this, you all probably don't care, so on with the story.
‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov Asmodeus / third person:

After Fizzarolli's wounds were taken care of, Asmodeus wrapped the bandages around Fizzarolli's torso. They had been quiet for some time. Asmodeus handed Fizzarolli's shirt to him after picking it up off the table.
"So why don't you tell me how you got all these wounds? And you can't say that you were being clumsy; I'm not that - no, you're not that stupid." The question broke the silence for a few seconds before the quietness returned. Fizzarolli seemed put off by the question. Reluctantly, he opened his mouth before quickly shutting it again.
"I- well." Fizz sighed."I was walking back to my place, but before I shut the door I was pushed to the floor." I was surprised that he was actually telling me what happened.
"Who did it?"
"Three incubus and two succubus. But other than that, I don't know who( incubus = male succubus = female). They pushed me and started hitting me. They stopped when they had to take one of the guys to the hospital. Said hurting me was to send a little message to you. They wanted to start a fight with you, but I guess they didn't have the balls to actually go after you." I was pissed. Hurting my fizzy, they've definitely started a fight with me. In the hospital, perfect. All of them will pay for this.

––––————————————————————————-

After Asmodeus insisted that Fizzarolli stay at his house and not go to work for the next few days, Fizzarolli finally agreed and went home with Asmodeus. Asmodeus had an extra bedroom in his house and had someone go get Fizzarolli's stuff from his apartment.

(Sorry from not well literally doing anything regarding this matter, but here's the part.)