Requested | From Nightmares To Dreams

Asmodeus stared sorrowfully up at the ceiling. He was extremely exhausted, yet he couldn't or rather didn't really want to go to sleep.

He was frequently have nightmares for the past two weeks or so. He had recently started dreading going to sleep. But having only 2-3 hours of sleep a week was not good for the sake of his work and mental and physical health.

He turned his head, looking towards his nightstand he dragged his phone over, bringing it up to his face.  Checking the time he groaned. It was only 11:09.

You have to be FUCKING kidding me! Asmodeus was pissed he hated how slow the time was going by. He dropped his phone leaving it to fall face down on his bare chest. His sleep-deprived eyes narrowed as a growl seeped out.

'Ding.'

The sound of a notification causing Asmodeus to pick up his phone from where he left it on his chest. After unlocking it he pulled the bar down.

Fizzy❣️   23:53 (11:53)
Hey Ozzie I know it's late but are you awake?

Asmodeus couldn't stop the small lovey-dovey smile that took over his face as he read the text. He taped on the notification and replied back.

After he texted saying he was awake Fizzarolli called. And of course he gladly answered because one, it would be a distraction from sleep and two, it was his Fizzy so obviously he'd happily answer.

I guess Fizz couldn't sleep either. That was clean after a few minutes of talking over the phone 'till Fizzarolli paused.

"Ozzie, why were you up this late anyway? To be honest, you've seemed really tired recently."

Damn, so it is noticeable. Asmodeus sourly thought

"I haven't been sleeping very well for the past few days." He lied, so Fizzarolli wouldn’t worrie as much.

"Well, if you want I could come over."

A smile formed on Asmodeus's face at the kind offer. After excepting Fizzarolli's offer they ended the call and Asmodeus waited as Fizzarolli made his way to Asmodeus's place.

Asmodeus was sitting up in his bed when he was startled by a knock from his right. It had seemed to come from his window 'but my bedroom is on the highest level of my house.' (Still a masion). Asmodeus removed the covers and walked over to the window. He   uncovered the window and opened it. The cold air seeped in from outside, Asmodeus was just wearing his boxers.

'Phh!' He couldn't hold his laughter falling to his knees as he fond out what made the knocking sound. Fizzarolli was standing at the window in a red beanie, blue and white striped pajama bottoms, with a baggy long-sleeved green shirt. Fizzarolli smiled. He loved making Asmodeus laugh or even just smile. He enjoyed hearing him laugh.

"What? Your doors and windows are probably all locked and I didn't want to deal with the sevents and such."

Asmodeus composed himself, still smiling as he let Fizzarolli inside and closed up the window again.

"You're adorable."

They both got under the covers. Fizzarolli wrapped around Asmodeus cuddling into his massively fluffy chest. For some reason Asmodeus found Fizzarolli's presence comforting enough for him to try sleeping. Fizzarolli felt the same way as they both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I do plan to make a second part later. Hope you have a nice day/night what ever it is.